Sequoyah vs Howard

dumdum

Howard Rolls! Why is it that everyone wants to see Howard looooose!!!! To even start this thread makes no sense to me. Howard will blow Sequoyah out and it will be an early ride home because the clock will roll after Halftime. Hudson, Ricks, and Allen refuse to loose on senior night. And dont forget about lights out McClain

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard Rolls! Why is it that everyone wants to see Howard looooose!!!! To even start this thread makes no sense to me. Howard will blow Sequoyah out and it will be an early ride home because the clock will roll after Halftime. Hudson, Ricks, and Allen refuse to loose on senior night. And dont forget about lights out McClain

telling you man....your team better show up and play!!!! yeah on paper yall should destroy em but it won't be the easiest thing howard has ever done....i believe howard will win, and at first i thought 35 was too much, but it might be in that ballpark...but it won't be 35 to 0 at halftime....yall will pull away in the 4th i predict....better get ready after the cheifs you got the chargers!!!! better bring about 4 or 5 hudsons with you! you gonna need it! hahaha good luck friday night...GO CHARGERS

telling you man....your team better show up and play!!!! yeah on paper yall should destroy em but it won't be the easiest thing howard has ever done....i believe howard will win, and at first i thought 35 was too much, but it might be in that ballpark...but it won't be 35 to 0 at halftime....yall will pull away in the 4th i predict....better get ready after the cheifs you got the chargers!!!! better bring about 4 or 5 hudsons with you! you gonna need it! hahaha good luck friday night...GO CHARGERS

Smokey you my friend are the biggest Howard Hater. There is only 1 hudson and we have a passing attack but we havent had to bring it out against anyone but Polk. Polk has a solid defense and they come up and hit you hard. And we know we will have to face the refs at Central thats the only way they will win. If the game is called fairly Howard will beat them. I just hope they dont do us like they did our 98 team but please stop hating on my hustlin tigers because all this hating brings fuel to our fire

Smokey you my friend are the biggest Howard Hater. There is only 1 hudson and we have a passing attack but we havent had to bring it out against anyone but Polk. Polk has a solid defense and they come up and hit you hard. And we know we will have to face the refs at Central thats the only way they will win. If the game is called fairly Howard will beat them. I just hope they dont do us like they did our 98 team but please stop hating on my hustlin tigers because all this hating brings fuel to our fire

i don't know what you are talking about man! i said howard would win! how is that hatin?! i just said yall will have to show up thats all!!! face the refs? give me a break man. already using your excuses about your loss to central? it hasen't happend yet man! save it! hahaha i'm not hating on you almighty tigers...just doing a little friendly trash talking!!! and no you won't beat the chargers at charger stadium, on senior night, homecoming, and the region championship game all in one night! tooo much for ya buddy! aww but they aren't worried about yall just yet they have got to beat polk first! good luck against seq man. and GO CHARGERS!!!

OK Smokey and Tmac, that thread will be next week. Now Tmac this thread was started because we have pride in our Chiefs and I know that Howard will be pumped up Friday Night and we are coming down play a game of football, its a sport that must be played. Just remember any team on any given day can be beat! Naw I tell ya what, you just keep telling Howard how bad they will beat the Chiefs get all pumped up and make them believe that they can just throw their helmets out there and win. I love it when a team has that attitude. Game will be closer than you think. GO CHIEFS!!

OK Smokey and Tmac, that thread will be next week. Now Tmac this thread was started because we have pride in our Chiefs and I know that Howard will be pumped up Friday Night and we are coming down play a game of football, its a sport that must be played. Just remember any team on any given day can be beat! Naw I tell ya what, you just keep telling Howard how bad they will beat the Chiefs get all pumped up and make them believe that they can just throw their helmets out there and win. I love it when a team has that attitude. Game will be closer than you think. GO CHIEFS!!

Sequoyah is too young for an explosive team like Howard and it'll show if they give up a big play. Lets be honest Howard is fast enough on the outside to score at will against any team in the region. Hudson is too athletic to tackle. Oh and theyve got three lineman that look like men amongst boys and they're defense FLIES to the ball. Hustlin Tigers by AT LEAST 21 but im stickin with 35.

I have to say that after seeing both teams play, it does not look good for the Chiefs of Sequoyah. Howard has the best team I have seen play all year. I like the way their new coach has been doing things. Players are much more disciplined than in the past. My pick, Howard 43 Sequoyah 7. Good luck to both teams, I hope you play hard with pride.

Sequoyah is too young for an explosive team like Howard and it'll show if they give up a big play. Lets be honest Howard is fast enough on the outside to score at will against any team in the region. Hudson is too athletic to tackle. Oh and theyve got three lineman that look like men amongst boys and they're defense FLIES to the ball. Hustlin Tigers by AT LEAST 21 but im stickin with 35.

WOW,I didn't realize Howard was that much better than Polk County and Mcminn Central. We just lost by 21 and 24 to those two teams. I guess that makes Howard the region winner hands down. Captain,just how many points did they score at will against Polk County? I still believe the final score will be a surprise to you and many more. GO CHIEFS!

WOW,I didn't realize Howard was that much better than Polk County and Mcminn Central. We just lost by 21 and 24 to those two teams. I guess that makes Howard the region winner hands down. Captain,just how many points did they score at will against Polk County? I still believe the final score will be a surprise to you and many more. GO CHIEFS!

Your score against another team means nothing!!! We blew Notre Dame out and they played everyone close. So that means nothing. Sequoyah will have their turn but not right now. Go Tigers.

i don't know what you are talking about man! i said howard would win! how is that hatin?! i just said yall will have to show up thats all!!! face the refs? give me a break man. already using your excuses about your loss to central? it hasen't happend yet man! save it! hahaha i'm not hating on you almighty tigers...just doing a little friendly trash talking!!! and no you won't beat the chargers at charger stadium, on senior night, homecoming, and the region championship game all in one night! tooo much for ya buddy! aww but they aren't worried about yall just yet they have got to beat polk first! good luck against seq man. and GO CHARGERS!!!

As for you Im done going back and forth with. Central plays right into Howards hands. You wont be able to pass the ball like you did against everyone else because the Hustlintigers defend the pass very well. We will surprise you when you see us

Your score against another team means nothing!!! We blew Notre Dame out and they played everyone close. So that means nothing. Sequoyah will have their turn but not right now. Go Tigers.

Notre Dame is not that great of a team, deep down I know we should have beat them and East Ridge. It really doesnt bother me when we lose to a GOOD team and I know Howard has become a great team this year and I take nothing from them, but i also kow how Good the Chiefs can be and what they are capable of. I guess what I'm trying to say is the game will be played by two very improved teams, one with alot of experience and one that is young and hungry, thats why I just believe the game will be closer than you think. Yes the Chiefs time will come (should be next season) so enjoy while you can and see you guys Friday night. GO CHIEFS!!