Hendersonville vs Beech Round 3

knightman

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the commandos and buccaneers both with wins tonight. This Thursday they will be facing off for the third time this season. The first was a tie, and the second won by Hendersonville in a very close matchup. Who do you pick to win for this cross town rivalry.

My pick: Hendersonville

My pick is Beech. Beech's program is getting stronger and better every year. They have a lot of very young talent that will bring Hendersonville problems in the years to come. Beech is only losing 2 seniors this year and has players ready to replace them. As for thursday's game it will be a tough match and both teams will be ready to give there all. Beech has something to prove after that close lost in the District championship. Good luck!!!

!!

People keep saying that all Regional games must be finished by tonight. What happens if a game can't be played?

Right now the weather is looking pretty good (compared to earlier in the week) everyone in Middle Tennessee should be able to get their games done tonight /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

My pick is Beech. Beech's program is getting stronger and better every year. They have a lot of very young talent that will bring Hendersonville problems in the years to come. Beech is only losing 2 seniors this year and has players ready to replace them. As for thursday's game it will be a tough match and both teams will be ready to give there all. Beech has something to prove after that close lost in the District championship. Good luck!!!!!

hendersonville is by far a better team with more of a tradition on the girls and boys sides.this years beech team is doing far better than any other buccaneer team that i can remember, but the last 2 games seemed as though hendersonville was lethargic and in some cases not trying....not to take anything away from beech but this hville team was preranked #5 and hasnt showed they should be in the top #20. we all know the talent they have and russ plummer is a winner through and through im just waitning for the team to step up and i think that will be tonight. if beech wants to win, they need to score early and play their "kickball" game. for hville, they need to score early and keep the pressure up. good luck to both teams representing sumner county and district 9 AAA well