Jeff Co. vs. Bearden

HEATHHELTON

I think we were holding back for playoffs..... I was having flashbacks to the Euverard period...

We BETTER have been holding back, because that was the most conservative/non-creative gameplans I`ve seen. Although, we haven`t exactly been doing a lot on offense all season, but I haven`t seen us call the same play over and over as much since the Euverard days like PatriotMan said. I`d hate to think we worked for 2 weeks on that gameplan friday night. Gameplan or no gameplan we didn`t play well, didn`t tackle well, didn`t hold onto the ball well, didn`t cover well, didn`t block well.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We BETTER have been holding back, because that was the most conservative/non-creative gameplans I`ve seen. Although, we haven`t exactly been doing a lot on offense all season, but I haven`t seen us call the same play over and over as much since the Euverard days like PatriotMan said. I`d hate to think we worked for 2 weeks on that gameplan friday night. Gameplan or no gameplan we didn`t play well, didn`t tackle well, didn`t hold onto the ball well, didn`t cover well, didn`t block well.

Sounds like that had more to do with it than game plan. Good Luck this week and go GUT.