Any given day

Momlovesfootball

In looking through past posts I think alot of people have forgotten that with football it is any given day. The teams that everyone thinks will be a cakewalk can win games. I know that odds are if a team hasnt won a game that they won't but the whole point it, it could happen. I think that no team should just assume that they are going to win... I know that it takes alot of factors to work together but it has happened. The old saying was "Any given Sunday any team could win". I think that holds true for high school sports as well. I think that there should be no game that is deemed Unimportant.

In looking through past posts I think alot of people have forgotten that with football it is any given day. The teams that everyone thinks will be a cakewalk can win games. I know that odds are if a team hasnt won a game that they won't but the whole point it, it could happen. I think that no team should just assume that they are going to win... I know that it takes alot of factors to work together but it has happened. The old saying was "Any given Sunday any team could win". I think that holds true for high school sports as well. I think that there should be no game that is deemed Unimportant.

Yeah take the siegel lavergne game...noone thoiught siegel was gonna win but they did