carter vs. rutledge

tnfootball4

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

road2three Im sure fulton is proud of you. You get on here and put down other teams.

All of us know fulton would not be the team they are without all of the player that live in other school zones.

I hope you are one of the 52% from fulton that graduate. If not you better make freinds with other

school players because you will be working for them some day. Rutledge may not be to the level of fulton

on the field but I will take their students body over fulton any day. Out of the players that played on the state

teams had many graduate--- half. Great job in getting kids really for life.

I'm actually majoring in Biology and am on track to make the Dean's List at the college I'm attending. Plan on being a Dentist in a few years. So, I'll actually be fixing their teeth some day. What do you do for a living?

Oh, and for the record, every senior from the football team graduated last year, someone's a little racist I believe. Also, judging by your sentence structure and use of grammar, it does not appear as though you are the smartest cookie in the jar.

If you like, I can explain DNA synthesis as it pertains to the cell cycle. See, DNA synthesis occurs in the G2 phase of the cell cycle. It begins when an enzyme called "Helicase" locks on to the nucleotide sequences of the DNA's double-stranded helix. Once the "Helicase" unzips the DNA molecule, then another enzyme called "Primase" comes in and adds a short RNA primer to the complementary strand of DNA on both the 3' prime and 5' prime ends of the DNA. It does this because the enzyme called "DNA polymerase", which adds the complimentary DNA nitrogenous bases, can only replicate a copy to an exitsting strand of DNA. In the meantime, enzymes called "Binding proteins" help keep the two split strands from rejoining and interfering with DNA replication. The DNA polymerase continues to create the complementary DNA strands in a 5'-3' directon until a "Terminator Sequence" of genes is reached. One strand replicates continuosly while the other strand forms short "Okazaki Fragments". When replication ceases, enzymes called "Ligase" come in and seal the sugar-phosphate backbone of the newly synthesized DNA molecules.

Now, before you make any more stupid comments about Fulton because it's an inner-city school, you need to stop and think. You have no idea what you're talking about; stick to football and stop making ignorant comments. The definition of "ignorant" is "not knowing". You have no clue.

As a matter of fact, the only thing factual you stated was that Rutledge is not on the same level as Fulton on the football field. That, my friend, is one thing we can agree on, and that you, at least, understand. I would also like to add that I will not be fixing Rutledge players' teeth. This being because I wll never live close enough to Rutledge to do so, thank goodness. After I finish studying, I'm going to go polish my State Championship rings which Rutledge will never contain, but good luck beating Carter. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As a matter of fact, the only thing factual you stated was that Rutledge is not on the same level as Fulton on the football field. That, my friend, is one thing we can agree on, and that you, at least, understand. I would also like to add that I will not be fixing Rutledge players' teeth. This being because I wll never live close enough to Rutledge to do so, thank goodness. After I finish studying, I'm going to go polish my State Championship rings which Rutledge will never contain, but good luck beating Carter. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Never owning a championship ring vs. being able to sleep at night knowing you have some integrity is a no-brainer. I prefer being a program with integrity. Then again if said program with championships has players and staff with no conscience then I guess it won't matter if they have integrity or not. It's always been funny how a team as insignificant as Fulton was for nearly 3 decades decides to begin winning and the same can be said for the coach, who had a sub-.500 career mark prior to the run the Falcons have had. My daddy told me if it smells fishy it probably is fishy... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And if we want to go the teeth route...at least the teeth in Rutledge are original and not those stupid "grillz"... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Did you not read my post? Did you halfway understand what I posted? The "grillz" comment was another racist remark, which is uncalled for. What are you talking about? Being able to sleep at night? It's amazing how jealous people become when they can't beat a particular team and when that team is successful. When they can't win on the field, they start attacking a student-athlete's integrity and intelligence. I graduated from Fulton last year and happen to be very intelligent. That statement about half of Fulton's State team not graduating is just an ignorant comment. We had some players that had to play JUCO because of academics, but everybody graduated. We had 8 players who signed to play collegiate football last year and one of our players happened to be the Salutatorian of Fulton. What upsets me is all these racist, ignorant comments about the integrity and knowledge of Fulton's players. Well, I was a player and this offends me. I was joking around about Carter and Rutledge's FOOTBALL teams, and start getting racist remarks about Fulton's players not graduating and "grillz". All this because we win football games and happen to have African-American players on the team.

Talk about football all you want, but don't attack my intelligence and integrity. I'm not going to allow some guy from Rutledge who can't even properly put sentences together and use proper capitalization down my knowledge or my future in life. I scored a 28 on the ACT and like I said earlier, happen to have a 4.0 through mid-terms in college. The "grillz" comment just isn't funny. There are thousands of comedians unemployed and you guys are trying to tell inappropriate black jokes. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Lucky to get out alive after leading the entire game...that's odd... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Ran out of time. It was GP's game. Rutledge folks were saying how lucky they were to get out alive. Good luck to Rutledge in the playoffs.

Now I am from Gibbs but I went to Holston Middle school with alot of the guys that graduated from Fulton last year and I can say they were some of the most humble football players around. Of course they held their heads high they won ball games, but I would talk to alot of those guys weekly and they would always ask how we were doing and tell me and my teammates good luck. Look at how many guys are in the college ranks from Fulton and that will tell you how the players truly did graduate. They would not be there if they did not make the grades. Rutledge is having a heck of a season this year and no one is taking that away from them. I believe that they are one of the toughest teams around, because that is what they were taught and I knew everytime we played them it was going to be a battle.

Did you not read my post? Did you halfway understand what I posted? The "grillz" comment was another racist remark, which is uncalled for. What are you talking about? Being able to sleep at night? It's amazing how jealous people become when they can't beat a particular team and when that team is successful. When they can't win on the field, they start attacking a student-athlete's integrity and intelligence. I graduated from Fulton last year and happen to be very intelligent. That statement about half of Fulton's State team not graduating is just an ignorant comment. We had some players that had to play JUCO because of academics, but everybody graduated. We had 8 players who signed to play collegiate football last year and one of our players happened to be the Salutatorian of Fulton. What upsets me is all these racist, ignorant comments about the integrity and knowledge of Fulton's players. Well, I was a player and this offends me. I was joking around about Carter and Rutledge's FOOTBALL teams, and start getting racist remarks about Fulton's players not graduating and "grillz". All this because we win football games and happen to have African-American players on the team.

Talk about football all you want, but don't attack my intelligence and integrity. I'm not going to allow some guy from Rutledge who can't even properly put sentences together and use proper capitalization down my knowledge or my future in life. I scored a 28 on the ACT and like I said earlier, happen to have a 4.0 through mid-terms in college. The "grillz" comment just isn't funny. There are thousands of comedians unemployed and you guys are trying to tell inappropriate black jokes. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Thanks for proving the typical double standard. It's OK for you to talk about predominately white players at Rutledge and fixing their teeth and you not being anywhere near there to do it. I found that offensive if you want to get technical.

My advice...stick to what you know and don't try pulling the race card when you pulled it first kid. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

GoVols-

That Mcbee kid is a heck of an athelete. Carters defense stopped the running backs well, but it seemed like the defense couldn't get a handle on the Mcbee kid. He broke at least two on third downs that went for about 70 yards each that allowed them to get two easy scores. Carter also fumbled a kick-off that allowed Rutledge start in deep territory. It looked like IMO that the defense was exhausted by the third quarter. The Carter offense did pretty much what they wanted. The opening drive wasn't a productive one and Carter through an interception early in the third. But other than that they passed and ran the ball effectively. The fourth quarter was one for the ages. With six minutes left and Carter down by eleven, Carter scores to cut it to five. The defense made a good defensive stop on fourth down by intercepting the ball and returning it to about the fifty. Then QB #11 hit #82 over the middle on third and a lot (forgot actual yardage) to get within the fifteen, and #11 sneaked it in with about 30 seconds left. Rutledge got the ball back on about the 25, and first or second play, a long ball gets intercepted and Carter just took a knee to run the clock out. It was a great game and good luck to both teams in the playoffs.

The fixing the teeth comment was referring to me being a dentist. That had nothing to do with their skin color. I'm white, so why would I even talk about a white person? That post was referring to the comments made about only half of Fulton's State team graduating, which is completely false, and to the comment, "You better be among the 52% at Fulton, well, he didn't capitalize properly, "fulton", who graduate, because if not, you'll be working for those guys some day." Nothing at that point had been said about anybody's knowledge or integrity in the classroom and that guy makes, say what you want, racist comments about Fulton because it's an inner-city school. So, the "fixing their teeth" was responding to the "working for them some day" comment. There was no race intentions behind that. Why did he have to say that only half of Fulton's senior class graduated? That is ignorance at it's finest. Every one of Fulton's senior class on the football team got their diploma. Why else whould comments be made about Fulton's discipline, knowledge, graduation rates, and integrity off the field if not for the Falcons having African-American students? The "grillz" comment was completely out-of-line. The people over at Rutledge must be watching too much MTV, because I didn't see one single "grill" in 4 years at Fulton.

When teams can't compete with a particular school on the field, then ignorant comments about graduation rates, "grillz", and "at least we can sleep at night" get said. Anybody who has played Fulton knows that all we did was play hard and win football games. As far as "what I know", I know a lot. If you want, I can give another Biology lesson over the boards if you guys even know what "Transcription" or "Translation" mean. On a further note, a comment referring to how straight one's teeth are is more along the lines of a "hillbilly" comment than a race one. All my caucasian friends, including myself, have fine teeth, so that really has nothing to do with race. Oh, and I'm not a kid just for the record. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="