Clarksville@Springfield

Golfendude

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Springfield is soft....Chs wins big.....there only player is number 5...hes pretty good..but one player wont do it...Chs is to strong and to fast for springfield...Chs by 30

Well well Coacht? Its been a full year since i've been on here, i told myself i wouldn't come back home until the "SPRINGFIELD vs. clarksville game. What an interesting quote to reply to. I can't say too much about SPRINGFIELD right now but i can say that SPRINGFIELD is not soft. SPRINGFIELD never has been soft & SPRINGFIELD will never be soft. Its the last game of the season and clarksville is already in the playoffs. I know for a fact SPRINGFIELD will not lay down and let clarksville run over them. Its gonna be a game played to the last second it wont be a walk in the park. SPRINGFIELD's D-fense comes out hittin hard but coachin will take over at the end clarksville may win this in the fourth quarter but this will b a dogg fight.

J. Utley #33 Rb/Lb Region MVP class of 07

Springfield high school REGION 6-4ACHAMPS

p.s. I'll be under the scoreboard, come chat wit me. I love all of the clarksville schools LOL

Will Fletcher #8 be able to play? I heard he took the hardest hit of the game before it even started? what was all of that about? who hit him? Please someone fill me in!!!!!

I look for this to be a great game. Springfield will play hard. They should have beat the Knights. #44 is a hard runner and hitter. They will be ready to play. Will Clarksville or will they do what they did against Beech? I look for them to come out and do what they did against beech. They are already in the playoffs and their seniors will play around this week knowing Springfield is only 1-8 and think their athletic abilities will get them through and not listen to anything being said by their coaches.

that is what I think. Springfield 17 - CHS 14.

Highly unlikely ...Everyone is healthy and full of WINING SPIRIT. Know one will be overlooked lol you know better than that. This will be a good tuneup game for the beginning of the playoffs. Look for the Cats to throw in some new twists for this one.

And as always your rooting against us brings us luck. If you go to the 6 4A thread you will see there what i had predicted after week 5 the way this would shake out. I will say this if we get a chance to go up against them Burro's again. They won't be laying that kind of whoop@ss on us this year. I think we can make a good run into the Semi's. We'll see. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ran into the band cymbals and put a big knot on his forehead right between his eyes.. He is ok.. TOUGH DUDES THESE CATS. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ha how did he run into band cymbals? Thats a weird way 2 get hert but hope hes alright big loss not having him on the field