Clarksville@Springfield

Golfendude

Watch what you wish for. You will not have the Clarksville association of officals to back you. We really hope we meet you again!!!

I know KHS hopes to play CHS again, but first we have to play Rossview, and then Maplewood. Maplewood is a very good team, so the Knights will have their hands full. I think that Coach Baeur has got the guys woke up form their slumber, becasue they didn't even show up for two weeks. I think the guys realize what they can do this year. KHS has changed some personnel, and the playcalling so i think the knights offense will again be potent like at the beginning at the beginning of the year. KHS has realized that pounding the ball, and throwing the ball all over the field is where their strenghts are.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Beech doesn't go home early, because that would only help to prove the fact that people think Region 6-4A is weak. I think there is a very real chance that 6-4A could sweep Hillsburo, Maplewood, Shelbyville, and Tullahoma.

I don't know about Tullahoma, but Shelbyville just isn't very good. Their passing game is non existent, and their secondary is very vulnerable.

Looking at it like that i agree that would be sweet for the Region.. Let's wish for it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wow give Beech some credit we did beat yal everyone is so high on hillsboro i know they have a great team but they are beatable.

I agree if you guys really bring it. The players i seen when you played us they were really closing on the ball well. Shut down our option and caught CHS a sleep behind the wheel. You guys played good that night. And have been most of the season. GO GET IT DONE.

I'm thinking maybe we see these Burro's if you don't. If i'm not mistaken Whites Creek hung in there with them this past game. I think you guys could beat Whites Creek. GOOD LUCK /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hope Beech doesn't go home early, because that would only help to prove the fact that people think Region 6-4A is weak. I think there is a very real chance that 6-4A could sweep Hillsburo, Maplewood, Shelbyville, and Tullahoma.

I don't know about Tullahoma, but Shelbyville just isn't very good. Their passing game is non existent, and their secondary is very vulnerable.

I also think it is very possible that 6-4A could sweep 5-4A this year.

Don't think Hillsboro has ever played Creekwood!!!!!!! Are you meaning Whites Creek?????????

YEP i was.. thanks for bringing that to my attention. COACH /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

HEY YOU know who that bad boys are i know you do lol.

Good Morning to you WILDCATS.. PAY ATTENTION: for the ones of you that read these boards please put the word out. Ok you dudes go into Springfield this Friday, what will you do? Just win, get your heads ready for this month of November and make sure you get your work done and rest. You can't go out every night and expect to be ready on Friday's.

LISTEN, Cats its like this go back to the Beech game what happened? Don't let that happen again not now. I really do sincerely believe that this team here this year can out due last year. DO YOU WANT IT. BE SMART AND KEEP YOUR FOCUS. Coaches will make it happen if you LISTEN.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

get ready clarksville for round two, cause Kenwood is going to whip that tail for yas.

Its so obvious that you are not a KW player on fan. Just check back on the 6 posts you have made. Clarksville is not even thinking about the playoffs yet. I will say this if there are no upsets this friday we ilke the way this will start off. It will give us a ideal what we have to look at with the Burro's. This would be a good thing for the Cats and MJ as well. Looks to be a great playoff run for our teams and into the semi's.

Good Morning to you WILDCATS.. PAY ATTENTION: for the ones of you that read these boards please put the word out. Ok you dudes go into Springfield this Friday, what will you do? Just win, get your heads ready for this month of November and make sure you get your work done and rest. You can't go out every night and expect to be ready on Friday's.

LISTEN, Cats its like this go back to the Beech game what happened? Don't let that happen again not now. I really do sincerely believe that this team here this year can out due last year. DO YOU WANT IT. BE SMART AND KEEP YOUR FOCUS. Coaches will make it happen if you LISTEN.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Quite the motivational speaker you are.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I hope it's a good game tomorrow night! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Golfen great job by cats to pull out title. CHS this week by alot.

YEAH, they really have done well this season. This is a special bunch this class is. What they have coming up looks really good too. Going to fun keeping up with them even when we move on. And i can keep bugging some of you Coaches. Going to try and get your game on the headset if i can. I see us hooking up again if you don't get knocked out first lol.

Won't be no cake walk this time I PROMISE YOU... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

YEAH, they really have done well this season. This is a special bunch this class is. What they have coming up looks really good too. Going to fun keeping up with them even when we move on. And i can keep bugging some of you Coaches. Going to try and get your game on the headset if i can. I see us hooking up again if you don't get knocked out first lol.

Won't be no cake walk this time I PROMISE YOU... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hope to see you again. We will give you a proper welcome to the Burro dome.