Clarksville@Springfield

Golfendude

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before MJ and CHS meet they will have to get past maplewood and Hillsboro.

WELL HECK! LETS GET IT ON THEN /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> *wink*

So you think you guys can lay another big whoopin on them Cats huh?

What happened with Whites Creek? Sure looking forward to the playoff schedule after this Fri. Hey Coach you have any info yet?

CHS will most likely play Shelbyville. Kenwood will most likely play Maplewood. Mt. Juliet will play Tullahoma. Beech will meet Hillsboro.

These matchups occur only if their are no upsets in week 10.

Thanks Coach don't look for any upsets this week. Nice knowing we don't have jump on some Donkey's right out the gate though lol.

Well well Coacht? Its been a full year since i've been on here, i told myself i wouldn't come back home until the "SPRINGFIELD vs. clarksville game. What an interesting quote to reply to. I can't say too much about SPRINGFIELD right now but i can say that SPRINGFIELD is not soft. SPRINGFIELD never has been soft & SPRINGFIELD will never be soft. Its the last game of the season and clarksville is already in the playoffs. I know for a fact SPRINGFIELD will not lay down and let clarksville run over them. Its gonna be a game played to the last second it wont be a walk in the park. SPRINGFIELD's D-fense comes out hittin hard but coachin will take over at the end clarksville may win this in the fourth quarter but this will b a dogg fight.

J. Utley #33 Rb/Lb Region MVP class of 07

Springfield high school REGION 6-4ACHAMPS

p.s. I'll be under the scoreboard, come chat wit me. I love all of the clarksville schools LOL

Good post. Go Jackets!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

we will be waiting for you under the scoreboard sweetie. its not going to be down to the 4th quarter. the game will be well over by the first half. you have got one MVP and i think we might be able to handle him. other than that this game is over before it starts. im also looking for more chs fans there that springfield fans. and repeat performance from last year and including a fence tearing down. Its been a good season springfield see ya next year.

CHS BIG 35-3

Well well Coacht? Its been a full year since i've been on here, i told myself i wouldn't come back home until the "SPRINGFIELD vs. clarksville game. What an interesting quote to reply to. I can't say too much about SPRINGFIELD right now but i can say that SPRINGFIELD is not soft. SPRINGFIELD never has been soft & SPRINGFIELD will never be soft. Its the last game of the season and clarksville is already in the playoffs. I know for a fact SPRINGFIELD will not lay down and let clarksville run over them. Its gonna be a game played to the last second it wont be a walk in the park. SPRINGFIELD's D-fense comes out hittin hard but coachin will take over at the end clarksville may win this in the fourth quarter but this will b a dogg fight.

J. Utley #33 Rb/Lb Region MVP class of 07

Springfield high school REGION 6-4ACHAMPS

p.s. I'll be under the scoreboard, come chat wit me. I love all of the clarksville schools LOL

MJ got all of the calls on friday night the only big one on MJ was the pass interference at the end of the which had to be called because the WR pushed down the CB from CHS there was no way not to make that call. and i do believe that yall got a horrible call on the fumble call on the fake punt. he was down way before the ball came out, and then you still could do nothing with the ball except go backwards. which last time i checked is the wrong way.

Watch what you wish for. You will not have the Clarksville association of officals to back you. We really hope we meet you again!!!

Will Fletcher #8 be able to play? I heard he took the hardest hit of the game before it even started? what was all of that about? who hit him? Please someone fill me in!!!!!

I look for this to be a great game. Springfield will play hard. They should have beat the Knights. #44 is a hard runner and hitter. They will be ready to play. Will Clarksville or will they do what they did against Beech? I look for them to come out and do what they did against beech. They are already in the playoffs and their seniors will play around this week knowing Springfield is only 1-8 and think their athletic abilities will get them through and not listen to anything being said by their coaches.

that is what I think. Springfield 17 - CHS 14.

Srpingfield should have beat KHS? I don't know about that, because there are games where a team loses the game and and games where teams win games. against MJ and CHS KHS lost the game, and against Sringfield they won the game. I mean look at it, SHS had several turnovers that the knights just played around with, plus the sloppy field conditions slowed the knights peed, and the KHS was putting non-starters so as to prepare everyone for a playoff run. I congratulate CHS for the region title and hope that they can represent region 6-4A well in the playoffs, but Hillsburo is no slouch. There are overated teams, and Hillsburo isn't one of them.

Well there goes Beech then.

I hope Beech doesn't go home early, because that would only help to prove the fact that people think Region 6-4A is weak. I think there is a very real chance that 6-4A could sweep Hillsburo, Maplewood, Shelbyville, and Tullahoma.

I don't know about Tullahoma, but Shelbyville just isn't very good. Their passing game is non existent, and their secondary is very vulnerable.