McMinn Central vs Howard

89charger

how about that offensive line late in the second half?! great job, guys. taylor watson is a player! great run on fourth down to keep the game-winning drive alive! wow central has went above and beyond what i thought they would this year, but i am happy to be wrong in this case....we've got a great football team in englewood and the best coach in the region. now lets go region 3 lets go sweep region 4

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it hasn't been the prettiest season at times, but what matters is the end results. REGION 3-3A CHAMPS does look good. We won at Meigs, at Polk, and at home against Howard with the total margin of victory being 7 for all three games. Course, the "W" is the important part, but I think that Central fans should get a bottle of Pepto Bismo or Mylanta with the purchase of each game ticket. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

They should probably pick up a bottle of champagne too. Help the coach celebrate a well deserved " coach of the year " which should be forthcoming no matter what happens in the playoffs. What a turnaround !

Polk beat Notre Dame in over time so Polk gets forth place. Meigs finished in third, and Howard finished second. Course, we know who finished first. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You have got Polk and Meigs reversed. But that may be all the paint fumes from Thursday night. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You have got Polk and Meigs reversed. But that may be all the paint fumes from Thursday night. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Don't forget the gas fumes from the spilled gas can in the vehicle. Man, I can't afford to loose anymore brain cells.

"I'm never wrong. I thought I was once, but I was mistaken." /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dont know whats funny about that. Takin shots at a team thats goin to the playoffs for the fourth straight year, the 13th time in 15 seasons? From a team in the playoffs for the first time since.....04? Region 4 is down a lil compared to recent years but still tough. It amazes me how big a head can swell up in one year. Course I guess everybodies just mad cause yall are good this year? Or is it we're mad because for the first time in 10 years teams have to show up and actually play for the Central game? Your still only 7 points better than #3 and #4 in the region and if Central played Polk and Meigs 10 times apiece theyd go 5-5 with both teams. Im all for you enjoyin yourself winnin but theres a line between enjoyin yourself and bein arrogant and cocky. Central shouldnt be favored in this game, especially the way their defense has played against Polk and Meigs, giving up 36 and 41. Howards not a one man show. Not sayin they dont have a chance because they can win this game and it wouldnt surprise me but the more I think about it the more I see Howard winnin this game. I'll say 28-10. Good luck to both teams as far as injuries go. Stay healthy for the playoffs.

we continue too lose no sleep in friendly foes lack of confidence in us.ITS GREAT TO BE A CENTRAL CHARGER

My Hustlin Tigers played hard. To Hard to lose that game. Am I the only one who actually saw that game. Did you see when the McMinn players were kicking and didnt get ejected! Was that the longest second half ever. And both teams ran the ball. Who was the clock operator? Keep your Head up HustlinTigers We just dont have home field advantage but we should still make some noise in the playoffs. THERE WAS A CRIME COMMITTED IN ENGLEWOOD!!! And smokey your right we didnt help it with our mistakes either. McMinn does have athletes but #5 is their best player hands down. !0 is a hard nose runner but it falls down after those two. Hey Smokey what do you think of D. Ricks (8). HE is the best b-ball player in the city and the best saftey as well.

My Hustlin Tigers played hard. To Hard to lose that game. Am I the only one who actually saw that game. Did you see when the McMinn players were kicking and didnt get ejected! Was that the longest second half ever. And both teams ran the ball. Who was the clock operator? Keep your Head up HustlinTigers We just dont have home field advantage but we should still make some noise in the playoffs. THERE WAS A CRIME COMMITTED IN ENGLEWOOD!!! And smokey your right we didnt help it with our mistakes either. McMinn does have athletes but #5 is their best player hands down. !0 is a hard nose runner but it falls down after those two. Hey Smokey what do you think of D. Ricks (8). HE is the best b-ball player in the city and the best saftey as well.

you are right t-mac both teams played hard...i did see #3 kick a howard player off of the top of him yes, but it was on the howard sideline so i didn't get a great look at it...you think there was a problem with the clock? i didn't notice anything....what crime are you talking about? central came out and ran the ball down howards throat and won the game. there is no crime in that. both teams made a lot of mistakes. it was a sloppy game....neither team helped themselves out very much to say the least. i disagree about central only having two good athletes...what about #4, #34, who got the first down on yall to keep the game winning drive alive, and #56, who had the huge sack on yall's last drive that put you in 4th and long? central has playmakers all over the field....#8 is a good player for yall, #30 looks good, hudson can fly, and #3 sure aint slow. yall could be unstopable if yall had a qb that could throw the ball better....oh yeah how about slack having more yards and more tds that hudson...hahaha!!! GO CHARGERS REGION CHAMPIONS!!!

First of all it's CENTRAL not mcminn....It was a great game, especially the second half!!! SLACK ATTACK was player of the game in my book, but hey!!!! the entire team was GREAT!!!!!!!! REGION CHAMPS, BABY......CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL OF MCMINN COUNTY ROCKS!!!!! and the Watson kid, played a tremendous game, but how bout SLACK???? Region player of the week!!! (I think) .... Ryan Slack got 105 yds in the second half, unofficially. The Kicker did a great job, as did Ben Stiles (56)...

GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOTH TEAMS played too hard to lose that game! You must be the asst.coach for Howard who would not shake hands and was crying Howard got cheated as he left the field. As far as the second half taking a long time to play that was because you could not stop Slack from getting first downs. But I will get to that in a minute. The kicking inncident you brought up I have no idea what you are talking about. The only crime was the 3 unsportsmanlike penalities thrown against Central as the first half expired. ALL BECAUSE your boy Hudson would not let #5 for Central up off the ground after a tackle. I guess the old theory of the second guy always gets caught comes into play here. NOW FOR THE PART I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! Your theory along with captian obvious and tennesseesportsfan that Hudson is HANDS DOWN the best player in the region got laid to rest last night. In the fourth qtr your defense wanted ABSOLUTLEY no part of Ryan Slack! The Cental o line took over in the last period and Slack did the rest. Dont get me wrong, Hudson is OUTSTANDING and I was very impressed! But no way is he hands down the best. The sad part is Central kept running the same play with Slack AND YOU COULD NOT STOP IT!