Cannon-vs-Smith

Gridiron88

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How late does Joe's stay open? I want a bacon cheeseburger and a slice of chess pie before the game! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

As for the game, should be a good one. I gotta say the Owls take this one, especially if the Defense plays like we did tonight.

I am going to be nice this week. Unless things get dirty. Then I will be in the trenches. Go Owls!!! Nice tuneup tonight. I had to offer the Voodo tot some crow on the prior 5A thread. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hope you don't find it as hard as I do to be nice!!!

Just can't be mean about Cannon Co....they're a good bunch of folks!

This game should be a good match-up. Smith already knows what Cannon is capible of and will most likely not overlook them. I dont think this will be a blow out by no means. Smith is the hardest working team in 4-2A and one of the hardest working in all of 2-A football. They set a good example of what a good football club should be and have tremendous support. As far as the game goes, im not sure. Whoever wins this one it should be close. Good luck to both teams friday.

Attention all Owls and Lion Fans:

There will be a Spaghetti Dinner on Friday night from 4:00-6:45 in the high school cafeteria. The cost of this meal will be 5.00 and you will get spaghetti, salad, dessert and drink. Come eat and then go cheer on your respective teams. Queenbee I hope you will join me at this meal on Friday and bring that newest Owl.

Good luck Lions

Smith County fans hope to see you at the meal and be safe coming to the Lions Den!!!!

i think that smith is goin to have a hard time this week with cannon county. #6 is really fast and will most likely run all over the owls but we got to get our blocks and get our heds in it not mess around till were down then come back. #1 is a good player and has a good passin game. coach barger is a really good coach and he is goin to prepair our team for the owls and make sure that they dont walk all over us.. my predictions for this game is probly gonna be 21-14 cannon wins by a touchdown with 1:36 left

Hope you don't find it as hard as I do to be nice!!!

Just can't be mean about Cannon Co....they're a good bunch of folks!

Yeah, I see what you mean Bee. They even invited you guys to come eat with them. I guess I will concentrate on the 1A threads this week. Have a good game and hopefully no injuries.