Cannon-vs-Smith

Gridiron88

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Smith will win this game but I don't think it will be a blowout...... #6 is a real good player... He is fast and can make some moves.... I wish good luck to both teams and hope everyone stays injury free....

I don't think many if any thinks it will be a blowout. SC plays to win. A one point win is good enough for me.

Attention all Owls and Lion Fans:

There will be a Spaghetti Dinner on Friday night from 4:00-6:45 in the high school cafeteria. The cost of this meal will be 5.00 and you will get spaghetti, salad, dessert and drink. Come eat and then go cheer on your respective teams. Queenbee I hope you will join me at this meal on Friday and bring that newest Owl.

Good luck Lions

Smith County fans hope to see you at the meal and be safe coming to the Lions Den!!!!

I would love to join you for dinner...and yes...the little Owl will be there...he LOVES football...already doesn't like basketball...good boy!!!...

Are you buying???

And...can ya find out who the recruit is???

Guest Termite

Man, this started out real nice. Even MO$$$ was being nice. A lot of respect, both ways then.....out of the blue ole

puppyboy88 and cannonfoder fire the first shots. Hey by the way.....who the heck is this White and Slatton?

All I can say is I believe the Owl "recuits" will keep #6 from running all over them.

See Q-Bee they ain't all nice, most are, but not all.

I will still try to play nice nice(for now).

Hey SC what's the chance that you give your starters the week off and just bring the scrubs (since you already in the playoffs)and help you neighbors out on a playoff spot , stay injury free and rested ! Sounds like a neighborly gester to me. We could probably round-up some discount coupons for Joe's , or the spaghetti dinner . Looking forward to a GOOD game Friday. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No chance! Especially with this new playoff format. Who can afford to lose a game?

Smith Co. recruits from Defeated, Pleasant Shade, Difficult, Dixon Springs, Forks River, Turkey Creek, Bullerland, Upton Heights, and even as far as South Carthage!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> We can't cross that line after South Carthage even though we know the other team does!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> JK Good Luck to the Owls of Smith Co.

first of all your name is billybob so i doubt you know anything anyway. your probably from auburntown or somewhere like that. #1 and #6 look like pat white and steve slaton. smith must stop these players to win. cannon is a very good team and their special teams like to make big plays......smith county should be a good team considering they recruit their players.....lions by 2

Now that's a first...accused of recruiting.

Smith Co. recruits from Defeated, Pleasant Shade, Difficult, Dixon Springs, Forks River, Turkey Creek, Bullerland, Upton Heights, and even as far as South Carthage!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> We can't cross that line after South Carthage even though we know the other team does!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> JK Good Luck to the Owls of Smith Co.

Now it works both ways.

I know of a few that attended North Side when they lived on the South Side.

Nothing against it, but it has happened.