1 Independence 5 1

2 Brentwood 4 2

3 Ravenwood 4 2

4 Franklin 4 2

5 Dickson Co 4 2

6 Centenial 2 4

7 Columbia 1 5

8 Clark NE 0 6

If I have it right .... Brentwood beat Ravenwood and Ravenwood beat Franklin and Franklin beat Dickson Co.

Week 10 has two key games, Dickson Co plays Ravenwood and Franklin plays Centennial. Obviously if DC and Franklin both win, Ravenwood is out. If Franklin and Ravenwood win, the order stays the same or if Ravenwood and Centennial win the order stays the same but if DC and Centennial win Franklin is out.

I always get so confused this time of year .... is what I said right?

So as I understand it (which is not giving me a lot to work with) what we know for sure is

-Indy is in no matter what happens

-Brentwood is in if they beat Northeast, but it gets a little testy if they lose. They have the tie breaker over Franklin and Ravenwood if one of them loses. However, if Ravenwood and Franklin both win and the Bruins lose, they lose the tie-breaker vs. Dickson County.

You other scenarios appear right. We should be able to check on the real math from the TSSAA sometime this week.

This season will go down as one of the tightest in recent memory as far as who is in or not.