Rossview vs. Kenwood

Big_Red_Train

I favor kenwood in this one i don't believe Rossview knows what they are about to get in to. Last year Rossview was fantastic and played hard to roll over kenwood before the playoffs I think Amius and his little bro are going to be hunting for heads in this one to make up for the embarassment last year. So for me I call Kenwood in this one I think it is going to be a no brainer but we have all week to debate so lets hear what others have to say. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I favor kenwood in this one i don't believe Rossview knows what they are about to get in to. Last year Rossview was fantastic and played hard to roll over kenwood before the playoffs I think Amius and his little bro are going to be hunting for heads in this one to make up for the embarassment last year. So for me I call Kenwood in this one I think it is going to be a no brainer but we have all week to debate so lets hear what others have to say. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I agree with you...Kenwood by 21

Good call everyone fantastic debate but lets here more this is a game with a checkered past. Kenwood is going to be looking for the big win after the embarrasing loss last year. So this is going to be a crazy game and a hard game how many people are actually going to go to the game. I think that if you have gone to watch any game this year it is not going to be anywhere close to the excitement and static of this game.

I am gonna have 2 go with Rossview here. I would like another shot at Kenwood. We should have beaten them. Our players didn't play there best and we only gave up 14 points. Rossview will score on them a lot. Heck Springfield scored 13 on them. that is more than anyone else so far. Time to give it up to Rossview for that 4th spot in the playoffs

not to dog on you but Kenwood has the best D 6A they let some points go last friday because they lost a big man on the O line...which in turn forced a player to learn the spot in 5 days...before the clarksville high game Kenwood's defence only gave up 1 TD sicne week 2...and they were ranked very high in the state for defence so i am sure that rossview wont get more than 7 to 10 points...but either way it will be one heck of a game do to the fact that both teams are playing for a playoff chance