Rossview vs. Kenwood

Big_Red_Train

As of now I am a fan of anyone playing Henry county. I am in Clarksville and a fan of Kenwood, I dont care if the prophet is a fan player coach or doctor, we will kick that tail for them, they barely escaped herelast year with a win and I can not wait to beat their butts.

instead of fastcat, I am goign to call you short fuse.

Short fuse, were you mistreated as a child by someone in Henry ocunty? Where does this

hatred begin. Good luck getting past the first round, I personally think that Clarksville, Mt. Juliet, and maybe even ROssview is better than you guys at this point, it may change, but Hillsboro and Maplwood are definitely better than you guys. that makes you all like 5th or 6th best team in the two regions and again that is just my opinion, and as you are, I too am entitled to that short fuse.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prophet i am a coach here at Kenwood. Yes i did communicate with you, especially 2 years ago when you all said that it would be a blow out by half and we beat you all in OT. Last year you all won 17-7 here. So i do take offense when you call our team not good or talk about our defense. I did not know if we were good on defense until we held the 2 teams ahead of us in check and to 3 points each. So i do have a great deal of knowledge about Kenwood and have since this school opened.

Coach Mac

as to fast cat...I will be under the scoreboard today at 300, come on down and speak to me.

Kenwood may have a great defense but just looking at the number of tds and points they have given up, is not an indicator that it is a great defense.

Kenwood has played 3 teams with winning records and lost 2 of those not becuase of their defense but because of their offense not scoring 1 point in 8 straight quarters, and just because they scored a bunch against 1-8 springfield, I am not convinced that they have found an offense, but ehn again I am not the expert.

this is a quote from me, I simply said it is tough to tell how good Kenwood reallyis, I even stated that they may have a great defense but by looking at t heir schedule, there just was not enough there for me to give them that credit yet. Kenwood has been much improved.

Macdaddy, I realize that you were not the one who said it, you may agree with it, but I read somewhere that region 6-4a was the toughest region in 4a and I just simly disagree, I do not know who would have but when there are 3 teams that have not won but 3 games between them, that does not help that argument. The 3 worst teams inour region have 7 wins, and those 3 teams are not very good.

Prophet i am a coach here at Kenwood. Yes i did communicate with you, especially 2 years ago when you all said that it would be a blow out by half and we beat you all in OT. Last year you all won 17-7 here. So i do take offense when you call our team not good or talk about our defense. I did not know if we were good on defense until we held the 2 teams ahead of us in check and to 3 points each. So i do have a great deal of knowledge about Kenwood and have since this school opened.

Coach Mac

as to fast cat...I will be under the scoreboard today at 300, come on down and speak to me.

The Score last year was 17-6 by the way. Your defense did a good job of not allowing the big play last year, but our defense really showed up to play and forced 4 or 5 turnovers. also, we shut down the run. but that was last year. Good luck against rossview

I am gonna have 2 go with Rossview here. I would like another shot at Kenwood. We should have beaten them. Our players didn't play there best and we only gave up 14 points. Rossview will score on them a lot. Heck Springfield scored 13 on them. that is more than anyone else so far. Time to give it up to Rossview for that 4th spot in the playoffs

Where are you from? The only team we scored 14 ppoints was NE so you have your stats wrong. Plus, I don't think there are very many teams who would want to KHS again, including MJ and CHS. Picking Rossview is like saying the Devil Rays will win the World Series next year, it could happen, but KHS would have to lay down and give it to them. I would say that rossview might get some yards, but the KHS O has found it's strenghts in pounding the Football and throwing it over the top, so i expect alot of points.

instead of fastcat, I am goign to call you short fuse.

Short fuse, were you mistreated as a child by someone in Henry ocunty? Where does this

hatred begin. Good luck getting past the first round, I personally think that Clarksville, Mt. Juliet, and maybe even ROssview is better than you guys at this point, it may change, but Hillsboro and Maplwood are definitely better than you guys. that makes you all like 5th or 6th best team in the two regions and again that is just my opinion, and as you are, I too am entitled to that short fuse.

Fast Cat is Jared, because i remember bad experiences against Henry Co. especially in baseball

Pat W.

so your saying they scored 13 points in the first half on the jv squad? I don't think so. If Kenwood was playing their JV squad in the first half they are braver than anyone else playing for a playoff spot.

The JV guys were playing because alot of our guys were nursing minor injuries that just nag and nag so they decided to let them heal and hope for the best, but this week our whole shelf is back so we should be back to normal