Rossview vs. Kenwood

Big_Red_Train

I am gonna have 2 go with Rossview here. I would like another shot at Kenwood. We should have beaten them. Our players didn't play there best and we only gave up 14 points. Rossview will score on them a lot. Heck Springfield scored 13 on them. that is more than anyone else so far. Time to give it up to Rossview for that 4th spot in the playoffs

SHS scored 13 points on us sure, but those points were on JV players and from this week out we will have our whole shelf stacked with our normal crew. I don't know if you realized this but KHS has given up 3TD's on Defense in 9 games. All the other points were off of Turnover's returned, or special team miscues. Last year was a fluke, and evryone in Clarksville knows it. The only way that Rossview can beat KHS is if KHS comes out unmotivated. I don't think that that will happen this year.

scores to note SHS 47- RHS 41 SHS 13- KHS 33

Beech 37- RHS 20 Beech 7- KHS 16

MJ 56- RHS 18 MJ 3- KHS 0

Khs's d will hold, Rhs will probably get their yards, and even if they score, by the looks of their defense they sure as hll will give up their share of points

KHS will run it down thier throats, and then throw it over the top of their corners

My pick is KHS 42- RHS 17 /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> :

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least rossview was able to score against Jt. Juliet and Clarksville,

cant win if you dont score

Rossview by 10

Sure RHs scored on MJ and CHS, but that was because they were so darn far behind. I mean it was hysterical against MJ, MJ was so far ahead that were letting the water girls play. You obviously are not from Clarksville, and are not skilled in the ways of predicting Football in the Clarksville are

KHs WILL WIN 42-17ISH

KHS's d may be a little banged up, but their OFF will sure as heck be able to but up a shitload of point on RHS

Rossview beat Kenwood last year and sent the Knights home while the Hawks went on to the playoffs.

This year the roles will reverse. Kenwood wins this game over Rossview.

Knights: 35

Hawks: 14

Good Luck to you guys macdaddy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sure RHs scored on MJ and CHS, but that was because they were so darn far behind. I mean it was hysterical against MJ, MJ was so far ahead that were letting the water girls play. You obviously are not from Clarksville, and are not skilled in the ways of predicting Football in the Clarksville are

KHs WILL WIN 42-17ISH

KHS's d may be a little banged up, but their OFF will sure as heck be able to but up a shitload of point on RHS

SInce you are the Kenwood expert,I am sure that you have taken into consideration that Kenwood may have played the softest schedule in the state.

They beat

6-3 beech

3-6 shelbyville

1-8 NW

0-9 NE

1-8 Portland

1-8 Springield

they lost to 7-2 Mt. Juliet

8-1 clarksville

12-42 is the combined record of the teams that KEnwood beat, 5 of those teams have a record of 5-33, not a tough chanllenge for any defense.

Kenwood may have a great defense but just looking at the number of tds and points they have given up, is not an indicator that it is a great defense.

Kenwood has played 3 teams with winning records and lost 2 of those not becuase of their defense but because of their offense not scoring 1 point in 8 straight quarters, and just because they scored a bunch against 1-8 springfield, I am not convinced that they have found an offense, but ehn again I am not the expert.

Have it on good authority that Rossview is no where near ready for this game. Kids are already feeling like they are done and want to go home. No work being done just going through the motion. I have to change my Pick.

Kenwood 35

Rossview 0

Kenwood defense is too good for the Rossview Offense. DL will destroy Rossview. No way around it. Kenwood is in the grove and will go far into the playoffs. They have changed since the two losses. They are back to their winning ways. No one can stop them now.

I agree they are a good team KW. No one can stop them that might be a over statement, but rather than the usual smack talk. I'll just give you the wait and see back.

Then you will get yours if you can get to the semi finals and I will personally enjoy kicking that tail for you.

I am assuming that you are a Kenwood fan or somehting to do with Kenwood.

Are you suggesting as the 3rd best team i your region that you will make it to the semi finals, If you could not score against Clarksville, or Mt. Juliet then you are going to have a hard time beating either one of those teams, Maplewood in the First round and then Hillsboro.

WOW where did that come from. He just replied that he was a fan not a player. Hey lol fastcat what school are you with? I see this is your 1st post?

As of now I am a fan of anyone playing Henry county. I am in Clarksville and a fan of Kenwood, I dont care if the prophet is a fan player coach or doctor, we will kick that tail for them, they barely escaped herelast year with a win and I can not wait to beat their butts.