Collinwood vs Wayne Co

TrojanSportsFan

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

( Rice is a good coach ) but has met his match . Statom will have the Trojans ready. Go Trojans

I will have to say that I agree about Statom being a good coach. He has done very well with those players over there and I like the way he pays attention to detail. He has always got a good game plan and I liked the way he kept the ball away from MTP. He uses the talent that he has to his teams advantage. Rice is a good coach too and I think WC has a little more talent and several more weapons and everyone should be rested. This should be a very exciting game for both teams and fans. WC wins if they keep down penalities & fumbles. C'wood should know WC inside and out because they've seen every game film of WC.

GO Cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such a clean board so far, i'm sure many are surprised about that. Honestly, I see so little smack talked between these two teams. It is certainly nothing like it has been in the past. I just think its good when we pull for each other no matter who we play.

Here's my take, and as always, its only an opinion......I just don't see this as being Wayne County's year to take the Trojans. I think Collinwood plays with more experience at this level, has more fire power in the key positions and has such a mental advantage as well. One thing that I have observed, over the years, that Statom has done with this program is change it's mindset. For years Collinwood teams went onto the field with a ho-hum attitude about it. They wanted to win, but might not expect to win, and if they did or didn't, then oh well. Statom has driven home an expectation of winning for this program. They fully expect to win each time they step onto the field and only the scoreboard and the final buzzer will tell them differently. They play hard and strong every second of every quarter of every game.

I'm not talking smack and I could eat a lot of crow but I truly believe that Collinwood is the winner this year and I would even go so far as to say by 3 touchdowns. I'm looking forward to it and my very best to both teams......

But Go Green!!!

man i was one of them standin over there and we was talkin to yall but i have some friends over there in c'wood and they was talkin right back and it was all in fun we was laughin bout it...lol......honestly most of tha smack talk was done by yalls cheerleaders about tha powder puff game /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Yeah I was standing there when ya'll were talking to the cheerleaders and players. I know it was just in fun. I was just seeing if I could get something out of ya'll. Seriously though, come to the powder puff game and see your cheerleaders get creamed like the creampuffs they are. It will be a preview of what ya'll will face Friday night. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

the game i've been waiting for since the beginning of the season. the cats have a good qb, but he is a freshman, when cwood brings the pressure the imaturity will set in. the trojans have a great running core and line, when you put the two together that equals success. just like last year, the speed on both sides of the ball will be to much for the wildcats to handle.

i have the trojans 35-14

GO TROJANS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

the game i've been waiting for since the beginning of the season. the cats have a good qb, but he is a freshman, when cwood brings the pressure the imaturity will set in. the trojans have a great running core and line, when you put the two together that equals success. just like last year, the speed on both sides of the ball will be to much for the wildcats to handle.

i have the trojans 35-14

GO TROJANS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I was going to set back this week and keep my mouth shut but C'wood is in no way 3 TD's better than WC. I've seen C'wood play and I've seen WC play and C'wood will be lucky if they don't get beat 3 TD's. WC has as much speed if not more speed than C'wood. If WC lines up and runs straight at C'wood I don't think C'wood can stop them. C'wood's only hope is WC turns it over 4 or 5 times. WC is going to turn this series around for the next 5 years you can mark that down. WC is coming to play Friday night and C'wood better be ready.

I was going to set back this week and keep my mouth shut but C'wood is in no way 3 TD's better than WC. I've seen C'wood play and I've seen WC play and C'wood will be lucky if they don't get beat 3 TD's. WC has as much speed if not more speed than C'wood. If WC lines up and runs straight at C'wood I don't think C'wood can stop them. C'wood's only hope is WC turns it over 4 or 5 times. WC is going to turn this series around for the next 5 years you can mark that down. WC is coming to play Friday night and C'wood better be ready.

I hope you are right, but base on what has happen over the season. I believe that CW does have the better team. Home field advantage will be the difference and they should win by 18 points. Good luck to both teams. I am ready to start kicking some Region 5 tail ends!!!!

TAP3 , I think you have it backwards /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Trojans 34 Cats 20 . Man it's going to be a great one .... hope they enough left of us to even make it to the playoffs /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> we will need 2 weeks to get healthy after this knock-down-drag-out !!! cant wait ....GO TROJANS

sorry its not backwards...wildcats will win

I hope you are right, but base on what has happen over the season. I believe that CW does have the better team. Home field advantage will be the difference and they should win by 18 points. Good luck to both teams. I am ready to start kicking some Region 5 tail ends!!!!

That may br easyer said then done................... But good luck this week..............

Seriously though, come to the powder puff game and see your cheerleaders get creamed like the creampuffs they are. It will be a preview of what ya'll will face Friday night. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha dang man ur not very smart

Yeah I was standing there when ya'll were talking to the cheerleaders and players. I know it was just in fun. I was just seeing if I could get something out of ya'll. Seriously though, come to the powder puff game and see your cheerleaders get creamed like the creampuffs they are. It will be a preview of what ya'll will face Friday night. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i will be there....... but to that one post that said that tha trojans would hold us to 14....dont get me wrong i think this will be a good game and either team could win but theres no way u hold WC to 14 points i just think our offense has alot of weapons and can put points on tha board....