Slack VS Hudson

CatKiller

Two totally different players. Hudson relys on his speed to get to the corner and then shows everybody in the stadiun just how fast he is. Slack uses power to go up the middle and has good enough speed to break away if he gets into the open field. Plus, Slack may be at fullback lead blocking or at wing back or the slot reciever running a pass route on the next play. Two very good players who play different roles for their teams.

Maybe you guys need to read my previous post once again. You are comparing apples to oranges. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hudson doesnt have the skill!!!!!????? Ur a fool if you think we havent played any close games. Brainerd, Meigs, and Polk were all close games

ok they were close not hard if hudosn is really as good as ur sayin he is they should have all been 42 to 0 but there not because hes not that good and im tired of hearin it he is so friday its gonna be sight when he cant run the ball

ok they were close not hard if hudosn is really as good as ur sayin he is they should have all been 42 to 0 but there not because hes not that good and im tired of hearin it he is so friday its gonna be sight when he cant run the ball

That a boy catkiller keep running your mouth and give Hudson and his teamates something else to be fired up about. I hope you know your doing Central no favors with this trash talk. One more thing, please use periods when you post so we can tell where your sentences begin and end. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If Slack was as good as you think why didn't we beat Polk 42-0. Like other have already mentioned he was what? Fourth in rushing for the game. Catkiller, volnation and Smokey you need to get off the computer. As 89charger said you are just fanning the fire. We were very lucky to win friday if we tackle #20 on that last drive Polk wins and you all said we would beat them by at least two touchdowns. Let the kids do the talking by winning and playing hard.

Go Chargers!!

If Slack was as good as you think why didn't we beat Polk 42-0. Like other have already mentioned he was what? Fourth in rushing for the game. Catkiller, volnation and Smokey you need to get off the computer. As 89charger said you are just fanning the fire. We were very lucky to win friday if we tackle #20 on that last drive Polk wins and you all said we would beat them by at least two touchdowns. Let the kids do the talking by winning and playing hard.

Go Chargers!!

I will say this, Slack is an outstanding young man! Parents should be proud.

Go Chargers!!

OldChargerfan, don't put words in my mouth!!! if you have a problem with my posts YOU get off the computer!!!! i never said hudson wasn't a great player...i said he was a one man show since every time you hear anything about howard he is all you hear about. please understand that i talk a little trash...have fun nothing wrong with that, but i don't put up bulletin board material! GO CHARGERS

OldChargerfan, don't put words in my mouth!!! if you have a problem with my posts YOU get off the computer!!!! i never said hudson wasn't a great player...i said he was a one man show since every time you hear anything about howard he is all you hear about. please understand that i talk a little trash...have fun nothing wrong with that, but i don't put up bulletin board material! GO CHARGERS

Hudson isnt a one man show, Howard just never has to use any of their other weapons.

sorry man i'm afraid i don't understand....are you saying howard has a lights-out defense?

Yeah, they do. Plus their coaches have done a much better job of scheming than Centrals has. Look at the teams Central has played that have a winning record and how many points they gave up to those teams. 35,35,41. Howard doesnt just out run teams, they out coach them too.