Slack VS Hudson

CatKiller

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you see post#11 on this thread where I said you and t-mac should be honorary captians for this game?

yeah man!!! i sure wouldn't mind that if i could put some pads back on and play again!!! don't know if he would hold up on his end of the deal cuz he is nowhere to be found on here!! must be somewhere sucking up to hudson!!

as for this thread, hudson will have the better game, but central will win it as a TEAM.

Smokey i agree with you all the signs say that hudson will have the better game one cause he gets about 25-30 carries but thats all howards got but dont count slack out i watched him aginst east ridge where he had 10 carries for 142 yards and this being his senior night he is bound to put on a show

And another thing no body take this the wrong way cause i am not takin anything from hudson he is probaly the best player i have seen play all year but the one team he has played so far that he could not just out run to the outside was tyner and i think he had like 12 yards rushing now i am not saying the central defense is anything like tyners but they do have that can of speed so .... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Another thing Hudson might be a good player but if he plans on running over the Central Defense hes got another thing comin hes gonna blew up bad

like i said i'll take a TEAM before i will take a group of talented IDIVIDUALS. well, i say individuallS, but every time you hear about howard hudson is the only name you hear? do they have anybody else t-mac?

like i said i'll take a TEAM before i will take a group of talented IDIVIDUALS. well, i say individuallS, but every time you hear about howard hudson is the only name you hear? do they have anybody else t-mac?

Since t-mac hasnt taken this one I will. Howard has enough speed they coud afford to give some to charity and still run with (mostly in front of) the Chargers. If you think Hudson is just a little guy who's easy to just wrap up and tackle then you just have fun tryin Friday. All that said, they've got studs at WR, a very good QB, and a better offensive line than Centrals defensive line. Then on the other side of the ball theres an athlete at every position, especially the freshman MLB that plays about like a college junior. Should be a great game though cause as much as I hate to say it Centrals got a good shot, maybe not favored but shouldnt be more than a 3 point underdog. But if the coach plays "9 in the box stop Hudson" then your in for a long night.

Hudson is the better ballplayer but Central team is the better team, I agree with everyone that Central has got alot of weapons the ball will be distributed. Hudson will and should be the main focus, unless Howard comes out throwing the ball, once they get the ball out in the open it could be trouble for McMinn Central.

Hudson is the better ballplayer but Central team is the better team, I agree with everyone that Central has got alot of weapons the ball will be distributed. Hudson will and should be the main focus, unless Howard comes out throwing the ball, once they get the ball out in the open it could be trouble for McMinn Central.

anyone think that central will be able to take over the line of scrimmage like they did in the second half against polk co? i have heard that their line was huge but a little slow....how do yall think centrals line will match up with em?