Slack VS Hudson

CatKiller

anyone think that central will be able to take over the line of scrimmage like they did in the second half against polk co? i have heard that their line was huge but a little slow....how do yall think centrals line will match up with em?

Centrals line is physical with some pretty good size but Howards DLine is big and pretty athletic. Hard to move and even harder to beat to the punch. Howards defense is really just a great unit, no one part really stands out. DLine plugs holes, LBs fill gaps, secondary covers and plays run support. It'll be a great game.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Centrals line is physical with some pretty good size but Howards DLine is big and pretty athletic. Hard to move and even harder to beat to the punch. Howards defense is really just a great unit, no one part really stands out. DLine plugs holes, LBs fill gaps, secondary covers and plays run support. It'll be a great game.

don't know if my heart can handle another game like last friday!!!! you're right....it took everything howard had to beat polk, and we know it took EVERYTHING central had to beat polk also..so this game should be a toss-up!!! game of the week? its got everything....homecoming, senior night, region championship..two undeafeted (in region) going at it...i say channel3 aughta be there!!!!

yeah man!!! i sure wouldn't mind that if i could put some pads back on and play again!!! don't know if he would hold up on his end of the deal cuz he is nowhere to be found on here!! must be somewhere sucking up to hudson!!

When did you play for central? I am willing to bet you guys were terrible. On the other hand I was a three year starter for the Hustlin Tigers and I was captain for two years. With that being said Hudson is better Hands down. He is the best player in the region!!! So this thread makes no sense. And why does everyone keep saying that Hudson is a one man team. You will see when we play and they just did an article on Eric McCollough our big time Freshman. We have athletes and lanky recievers but we only pass when we have to. Ricks and ALlen are matchup problems after they finish trying to win the state in football they will probably go to the hard wood and win it in b-ball. We have athletes I dont care what you say because you are only trying to convince yourself

When did you play for central? I am willing to bet you guys were terrible. On the other hand I was a three year starter for the Hustlin Tigers and I was captain for two years. With that being said Hudson is better Hands down. He is the best player in the region!!! So this thread makes no sense. And why does everyone keep saying that Hudson is a one man team. You will see when we play and they just did an article on Eric McCollough our big time Freshman. We have athletes and lanky recievers but we only pass when we have to. Ricks and ALlen are matchup problems after they finish trying to win the state in football they will probably go to the hard wood and win it in b-ball. We have athletes I dont care what you say because you are only trying to convince yourself

To put this plain and simple hudson cant keep up with slack he dont have the skill sure hes good but his whole team is out of shape there lazy abd havent had a though game yet wait until friday centrals gonna catch them off gaurd and kill em

To put this plain and simple hudson cant keep up with slack he dont have the skill sure hes good but his whole team is out of shape there lazy abd havent had a though game yet wait until friday centrals gonna catch them off gaurd and kill em

Are you serious? Or just braindead? Hudson is better than Slack. Howard LAZY? Howard is a lot of things; fast, hard hittin, disciplined, but lazy isnt a word describin Howard. No tough games? Polk, Meigs, Brainard, and Tyner were all decided by a TD or less. Did you try to make sense or were you just bein funny?

Hudson doesnt have the skill!!!!!????? Ur a fool if you think we havent played any close games. Brainerd, Meigs, and Polk were all close games

Now i aint made it to any central games this year but congrats boys but i want to know is this slack kid for real or are people just sayin stuff

SLACK is definitly for real!!! He is all around a great football player, not to mention a great kid!! He's the one you hope ur daughter dates, and he's the one you want runnin the ball.....HE IS THAT GREAT!!!

LOOK OUT FRIDAY NIGHT>>>>>SLACK ATTACK<<<<<<<

toot toot toot....toot it ur self...cause ain't nobody else tootin it for ya

Slack may not be better than Hudson, but i guarantee He is not worried about it.....All the kid is thinking about is winning, He is a "TEAM" player, I know HIM and He is such a good kid...I sure hope his parents don't tell him what you jerks say about him on here.....talk about hurtin a kid....you all could care less what you say about them...Ryan Slack will play ball at the next level, He will get a college education....and He won't be askin for any of you to pat him on the back for a thing!!!!!!!!!!all i know about the Hudson kid are what the papers or u guys say on here....but I do know Ryan and I do know what he is made of!!!!! >>>>>>>SLACK ATTACK<<<<<<<

CHARGERS WIN!!!!! CHARGERS WIN!!!!!!!

anyone think that central will be able to take over the line of scrimmage like they did in the second half against polk co? i have heard that their line was huge but a little slow....how do yall think centrals line will match up with em?

Hey smokey win you say take over or dominate the line of scrimmage please specify which side of the ball your talking about. I assume you are talking about centrals "O" line. since your D has given up alot of points. Here is the deal on howard. "O" line is very big and pretty decent. wait till u see the size of #71 he is huge, i could'nt believe he is just a sophmore. There "D" line is the better of the two. They use several different kids here. Not as big as the "O" line is but they are fast, and they get better as the game goes. Howards "D" is the strenth of thier team, speed at every position.

toot toot toot....toot it ur self...cause ain't nobody else tootin it for ya

Slack may not be better than Hudson, but i guarantee He is not worried about it.....All the kid is thinking about is winning, He is a "TEAM" player, I know HIM and He is such a good kid...I sure hope his parents don't tell him what you jerks say about him on here.....talk about hurtin a kid....you all could care less what you say about them...Ryan Slack will play ball at the next level, He will get a college education....and He won't be askin for any of you to pat him on the back for a thing!!!!!!!!!!all i know about the Hudson kid are what the papers or u guys say on here....but I do know Ryan and I do know what he is made of!!!!! >>>>>>>SLACK ATTACK<<<<<<<

CHARGERS WIN!!!!! CHARGERS WIN!!!!!!!

....I dont remember anybody sayin he was a bad kid. I dont think anybody said he stole cars or pushed people at recess so I dont know why you gave your heartfelt speech but thanks. All we said was Hudson was the better football player, not that Slack was a bad one.

....I dont remember anybody sayin he was a bad kid. I dont think anybody said he stole cars or pushed people at recess so I dont know why you gave your heartfelt speech but thanks. All we said was Hudson was the better football player, not that Slack was a bad one.

just thought i'd let ya know what kind of person Ryan was...that's all...ya'll r touchy....

GO CHARGERS!!!!