Riverdale @ Lavernge

CantStopTheChop

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think lavergne will beat riverdale but I do think lavergne can beat riverdale.

This is one tough region and the parity is more evident every year.

any of the top 5 teams could beat the other on any given night.

riverdale should win because I think Lavergne is a team that can be ran on. There strength is in their dbs's and that won't matter to riverdale.

Riverdale will have trouble getting to lavergnes qb because he throws it very quick while doing a slight roll out (2 step)

it wouldn't be the biggest upset of all time if lavergne won.

82cat I agree with you! All these teams in this region are very dangerous, no one team can afford to over look anyone in region 4-5A. I have noticed the margain of victory has been getting alot closer since 2005. Says alot about the quality of high school football in Middle Tennessee. Go Warriors!

I dont think lavergne will beat riverdale but I do think lavergne can beat riverdale.

This is one tough region and the parity is more evident every year.

any of the top 5 teams could beat the other on any given night.

riverdale should win because I think Lavergne is a team that can be ran on. There strength is in their dbs's and that won't matter to riverdale.

Riverdale will have trouble getting to lavergnes qb because he throws it very quick while doing a slight roll out (2 step)

it wouldn't be the biggest upset of all time if lavergne won.

Sorry won't happen this year for you. Keep working.

Nah. Riverdale already clinched top seed - they hold the tie-breaker over WC and smyrna. They don't need to worry about this game. They are region champs regardless.

Gold ball. Think about those playoff games. Don't even worry about this one.

Very nice try, but I would NOT bet on R'dale buying it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This team is doing what they do best at. Playing one game at a time and proving folks wrong that R'dale is done and declining.

The ONE thing I am glad of about the game last week with Smyrna is that teams will not give up and can come from behind and make a game of it. This in turn will teach the TEAM that they have to play hard for the entire 48 minutes and not let the other team have time to catch their breath and get back up once the TEAM has them down.

One more regular season game to WIN! Then comes the playoffs!