Riverdale @ Lavernge

CantStopTheChop

Can't resist this one. What do you know about anchors? Lavergne will turn Verge and Boykin inside out. Other than the beginning of the game, Verge did not do anything against us. He is definitely overrated. As for Boykin, I think he left his game at the Jeff Fisher show. Do you know how many solos/assists that Verge and Boykin had? I thought so....

I just knew that someone would eventually crawl out from under their rock. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Evidently you missed a really good game last Friday night. Verge had TWO td's, one of which got called back due to a really fast whistle. They did their job well enough that R'dale had MORE yardage passing in the first half with ONE pass than Sonny had total. This was due in large part to Sonny running for his life due to the pressure VERGE was putting on him and the coverage by the secondary.

I bet you are picking LaVergne in this one also! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just knew that someone would eventually crawl out from under their rock. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Evidently you missed a really good game last Friday night. Verge had TWO td's, one of which got called back due to a really fast whistle. They did their job well enough that R'dale had MORE yardage passing in the first half with ONE pass than Sonny had total. This was due in large part to Sonny running for his life due to the pressure VERGE was putting on him and the coverage by the secondary.

I bet you are picking LaVergne in this one also! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

EXACTLY LOD.

I don't have access to how many tackles that Verge and/or Boykin had in the game, b/c I didn't sit with a scorepad and mark them down. I could go back and do that b/c I have a copy of the tape, But since you are so up on it bdogg, why don't you inform us? I am certain that FACTUAL Limbaugh can get that information to us if we ask him. I would sure trust his info more than any slant that you would put on it. Verge and Boykin are anchors for the team in my eyes. I could care less what YOU think. Period. They help keep the players up during the game and can be counted on to make the play at a crucial time when emotion is high. They are LEADERS whether you like it or not. They also can make the play without racing around acting a fool playing like an individual. You also won't see them make outrageous quotes in the press either. TEAM all the way.

I just knew that someone would eventually crawl out from under their rock. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Evidently you missed a really good game last Friday night. Verge had TWO td's, one of which got called back due to a really fast whistle. They did their job well enough that R'dale had MORE yardage passing in the first half with ONE pass than Sonny had total. This was due in large part to Sonny running for his life due to the pressure VERGE was putting on him and the coverage by the secondary.I bet you are picking LaVergne in this one also! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

First of all allow me to correct you, I was at the game Friday night. I don't think you were. I am aware that coming back to your high school were you were bullied can be painful. As for Verge, I think you maybe mistaken, I do believe he only was credited with one tochdown. If you knew anything about football you would observe it with more knowledge than an ordinary fan. I think if you would look at the film you will notice that Verge did not do anything spectacticular on defense most of the night. As I stated earlier, he mostly runs around blocks. As for picking the laverge vs riverdale game, too bad they both can't lose. I would say though, if riverdale employs the same type strategy as they did against us, laverge will abuse them.

First of all allow me to correct you, I was at the game Friday night. I don't think you were. I am aware that coming back to your high school were you were bullied can be painful. As for Verge, I think you maybe mistaken, I do believe he only was credited with one tochdown. If you knew anything about football you would observe it with more knowledge than an ordinary fan. I think if you would look at the film you will notice that Verge did not do anything spectacticular on defense most of the night. As I stated earlier, he mostly runs around blocks. As for picking the laverge vs riverdale game, too bad they both can't lose. I would say though, if riverdale employs the same type strategy as they did against us, laverge will abuse them.

My bad....Lavergne.

EXACTLY LOD.

I don't have access to how many tackles that Verge and/or Boykin had in the game, b/c I didn't sit with a scorepad and mark them down. I could go back and do that b/c I have a copy of the tape, But since you are so up on it bdogg, why don't you inform us? I am certain that FACTUAL Limbaugh can get that information to us if we ask him. I would sure trust his info more than any slant that you would put on it. Verge and Boykin are anchors for the team in my eyes. I could care less what YOU think. Period. They help keep the players up during the game and can be counted on to make the play at a crucial time when emotion is high. They are LEADERS whether you like it or not. They also can make the play without racing around acting a fool playing like an individual. You also won't see them make outrageous quotes in the press either. TEAM all the way.

You need to stick to something that you actually know about, perhaps coming up with goofy slogans. As I have told LOD, if you truly knew anything about football you would see that verge mostly runs around blocks. As for your insinutation that Rod is not a team player, or good. I submit the following question. Rod is committed to Tennessee, where is the undersize verge going next year? Who's your Daddy 2P? Who's your Daddy?

Can't resist this one. What do you know about anchors? Lavergne will turn Verge and Boykin inside out. Other than the beginning of the game, Verge did not do anything against us. He is definitely overrated. As for Boykin, I think he left his game at the Jeff Fisher show. Do you know how many solos/assists that Verge and Boykin had? I thought so....

Hard to make a lot of tackles sitting on the bench while your offense has six minutes drives.... Kind of like how many touches Wilkes had in the first half - what was it - two? a pass reception and a kickoff return? Scoring on half your touches is pretty good though....

EXACTLY LOD.

Furthermore why aren't you talking about your hapless Patriots?

First of all allow me to correct you, I was at the game Friday night. I don't think you were. I am aware that coming back to your high school were you were bullied can be painful. As for Verge, I think you maybe mistaken, I do believe he only was credited with one tochdown. If you knew anything about football you would observe it with more knowledge than an ordinary fan. I think if you would look at the film you will notice that Verge did not do anything spectacticular on defense most of the night. As I stated earlier, he mostly runs around blocks. As for picking the laverge vs riverdale game, too bad they both can't lose. I would say though, if riverdale employs the same type strategy as they did against us, laverge will abuse them.My bad....Lavergne.

The object of defense is to get to the ball. Whether it is done by running over someone or running around them does NOT matter.

As to returning to my alma mater, mine is on Hazelwood Drive and NOT Nissan Drive. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I got to say though the one on Hazelwodd DOES have adaquate seating for the VISITORS though! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Hard to make a lot of tackles sitting on the bench while your offense has six minutes drives.... Kind of like how many touches Wilkes had in the first half - what was it - two? a pass reception and a kickoff return? Scoring on half your touches is pretty good though....

Hey Limbaugh,

You might want to stick with something that you actually have knowledge of like baseball. I don't know about at Riverdale, but we know football games consists of two halves. So I think if you will check you will see where Rod finfished with over 185 yards receiving alone. As for the mighty verge, how many quarterack sacks, or TFL's did he have for the game?

Furthermore why aren't you talking about your hapless Patriots?

I believe THIS topic is Riverdale vs Lavergne - you know - the other team that dominated the Dogs everywhere but the scoreboard but missed the FG at the end /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

2p - you realize that Smyrna is a missed FG from being 5-4, and 3-3 in the region?

The object of defense is to get to the ball. Whether it is done by running over someone or running around them does NOT matter.

As to returning to my alma mater, mine is on Hazelwood Drive and NOT Nissan Drive. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I got to say though the one on Hazelwodd DOES have adaquate seating for the VISITORS though! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Once again you show your lack of knowledge. The object of the defense is to stop the advancement of the offense. If you knew anything about defensive line play you would know that by running around blocks you are opening up running lanes, and being undisciplined in your approach. I would agree that the vistior side of our stadium is small, but not for long. We will be increasing the size before next season.

I believe THIS topic is Riverdale vs Lavergne - you know - the other team that dominated the Dogs everywhere but the scoreboard but missed the FG at the end /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

2p - you realize that Smyrna is a missed FG from being 5-4, and 3-3 in the region?

I stand corrected, you not only know nothing about football, but apparently you know nothing about any sport. I think if you check, the object of any sport is to score more points on the scoreboard than you opponent. You did not play sports in high school huh limmy.