Cheatham County vs. Page

outsidecontained

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes...she did...pugnose and all.

I think some good ole country boy from these parts may be asking your niece to become his wife tomorrow night /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't think I can afford to have her pampered bulldog /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

BC...here's the deal....we win and CW loses and we are in the playoffs....I will have Linda call you!!! The rest is up to you. No playoffs....no call...sorry!!!!

Here's to a good hard fought game and no serious injuries.

I had to call the Spring Hill bus garage to see if a bus was scheduled to go to Creekwood tonight.

Cheatham Co.: 33

Page: 28

THE CUBS ARE PLAYOFF BOUND FOR THE 6TH CONSECUTIVE SEASON!!!!!!

This game was great. On Page's behalf I want to say to #9 Blake Neel that YOU ARE 1 HECK OF A FOOTBALL PLAYER!!!! I have not seen a QB in a long time that could make every single big throw on the run. Neel was 27/35 passing last night for 305 yards. Of those 8 passes that were incomplete I'll bet that 5 were drops and 1 of them was dropped by a receiver in a situation in which he likely had a sure TD if he catches the football. #2 Taylor Lankford & #43 Chad Parker are also two guys who play the game the right way. JACK DANIELS HAS THE PATRIOTS CONFIDENT & NEXT YEAR THEY ARE GOING TO BE A TEAM TO BE RECKONED WITH IN REGION 5-3A!!!!

Cheatham Co. is BACK FROM THE DEAD folks. The Cubs have turned an 0-6 into 4 wins in a row and a trip to the postseason. Garrett Potts played his best game as a Cubs quarterback last night. He hit every big throw that he needed to in order to help the team win. Wilson, Theriault, Adkisson, & Anderson all stepped up and made plays when they presented themselves. Rhinehart continued to carry the mail on the ground. On defense the rush defense was again awesome. The pass defense was put to the test last night but in the end the INTs by both Potts & Kyle Smith proved to be the difference makers. Congrats to seniors Jerry Henry, Bo Chandler, Kyle Smith, Brandon Theriault, & Dalton Floid for finishing their four years up as members of the CCCHS football program.

NOW WE ARE PLAYOFF BOUND & LOOKING TO REMAIN HOT AS THE CUBS ENTER THE POSTSEASON ON A 4-GAME WINNING STREAK /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cheatham Co.: 33

Page: 28

THE CUBS ARE PLAYOFF BOUND FOR THE 6TH CONSECUTIVE SEASON!!!!!!

This game was great. On Page's behalf I want to say to #9 Blake Neel that YOU ARE 1 HECK OF A FOOTBALL PLAYER!!!! I have not seen a QB in a long time that could make every single big throw on the run. Neel was 27/35 passing last night for 305 yards. Of those 8 passes that were incomplete I'll bet that 5 were drops and 1 of them was dropped by a receiver in a situation in which he likely had a sure TD if he catches the football. #2 Taylor Lankford & #43 Chad Parker are also two guys who play the game the right way. JACK DANIELS HAS THE PATRIOTS CONFIDENT & NEXT YEAR THEY ARE GOING TO BE A TEAM TO BE RECKONED WITH IN REGION 5-3A!!!!

Cheatham Co. is BACK FROM THE DEAD folks. The Cubs have turned an 0-6 into 4 wins in a row and a trip to the postseason. Garrett Potts played his best game as a Cubs quarterback last night. He hit every big throw that he needed to in order to help the team win. Wilson, Theriault, Adkisson, & Anderson all stepped up and made plays when they presented themselves. Rhinehart continued to carry the mail on the ground. On defense the rush defense was again awesome. The pass defense was put to the test last night but in the end the INTs by both Potts & Kyle Smith proved to be the difference makers. Congrats to seniors Jerry Henry, Bo Chandler, Kyle Smith, Brandon Theriault, & Dalton Floid for finishing their four years up as members of the CCCHS football program.

NOW WE ARE PLAYOFF BOUND & LOOKING TO REMAIN HOT AS THE CUBS ENTER THE POSTSEASON ON A 6-GAME WINNING STREAK /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I didn't know it was a 6 game winning streak. Hmmm. I'd say it might be hard to stay hot against #1 Fayette Ware. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I didn't know it was a 6 game winning streak. Hmmm. I'd say it might be hard to stay hot against #1 Fayette Ware. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Sorry it now says "4". I typed 6 in all of the excitement.

It will definately be hard against FW. They aren't a #1 seed by accident. They have athletes all over the field that can make plays. Freeman is a STUD!!!! Thompson won the state title as head football coach at Melrose. THIS WILL BE A SERIOUS UPHILL BATTLE FOR THE CUBS!!!!

BC...here's the deal....we win and CW loses and we are in the playoffs....I will have Linda call you!!! The rest is up to you. No playoffs....no call...sorry!!!!

Hope you had a great time in Indiana this weekend. Tell Linda I am not beyond BEGGING /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sorry it now says "4". I typed 6 in all of the excitement.

It will definately be hard against FW. They aren't a #1 seed by accident. They have athletes all over the field that can make plays. Freeman is a STUD!!!! Thompson won the state title as head football coach at Melrose. THIS WILL BE A SERIOUS UPHILL BATTLE FOR THE CUBS!!!!

I don't really like Cheatham because they are one of our biggest rivals but I want our region to do good. From what I have seen of Cheatham they don't really have what it takes to go deep.