Morristown East at Daniel Boone

cane73

Linebackers are the physical and emotional leaders of the team. Calvin (I'm not sure if he is still playing) is the heart of the team. Last year when I was a senior he had his face stepped on by a bull in a rodeo, and lost his eye, but now that he is back you would never know the kid has anything wrong with him. He is one of the most outstanding human beings on the Earth, plays 110% every play.

Calvin has been back since the South game, and even though he's playing with one eye, which has to affect a linebacker's peripheral vision, he has been the leading tackler, and the defense's inspiration.

Most likely, Boone will play as many as 4 different QBs, so expect anything.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calvin has been back since the South game, and even though he's playing with one eye, which has to affect a linebacker's peripheral vision, he has been the leading tackler, and the defense's inspiration.

Most likely, Boone will play as many as 4 different QBs, so expect anything.

I love that kid.

I love that kid.

He is a tough kid. You have to be tough to play football , let alone rodeoing.

Last year B. Ramsey, East QB , also played with one eye. He was tough also

and is now playing defensive back at Pikeville College.

East is ready to play tonight. I believe they will match up and the game may

be decided by the team in the best condition .

Go Canes !!

Boone could a new coach. Talent is not being utilized properly. Congratulations M-E!

Congratulations to both teams for putting on a good show for their fans. The results

could have gone either way. East had trouble containing #7 Masters the entire game.

East got the best of Boone by pounding the ball right at the Boone defense with

#26 Hodge when the chips were down. Players on both teams played hard the entire

game. East improved on their ball handling and did not make as many mistakes in

this game . Both coaches and their fans should be proud of the efforts their players

put out last night.

Pleased with the effort that I saw last night as a follow up to last week. This young team keeps getting better. Other than a few balls that I feel could have been caught and a couple of reverse field runs that lost yardage, it was pretty good execution. The D played solid in the red zone and kept us in the game just like all season. Great job canes and get ready for south.

For blazer fans........from where I was setting, I could not see what they called on a few of the personal fouls. Fill me in.

The call that ended the game was the delay of game with 1 minute to play, and Boone with the ball 1st and goal on the East 4 yd. line.

Stupid mistake that cost Boone the shot at OT.

I'm sure Masters could have picked up 4 yds. on 4 tries, but 1st and goal on the 9 was a different story.

Congrats to MoEast on a well played game, and good luck against Superman next week.

Thanks for the invitation, unfortunately, I have just started a new job, and will be working Friday nights for at least a couple more weeks, so I'm out for the season, I guess.

I will be pulling for Greeneville, though.

Hate to hear your done, but cograts on your new job. I know we will talk during Girls BB. I really enjoy watching good girls BB.