Waverly @ Camden

rcombs

papa iv really got strong opinions against what all went on last week...but one thing it did show me was why waverly had such an awful year...the team was not a team...yes they skipped 1 practice, one of those players was having surgery the next morning anyways and the other was best friends with him so yea they skipped practice to hang out...but iv never seen a team kick 2 ppl off a team completely for skipping one day of practice, i could see not letting them play that game but having them kicked off the team is a little too far...and when you have the players voting to kick them off shows that they do not care or back each other up which has showed on the field this season causing losses...the team has lost total respect from me after this....both of these players have been a huge part of this team one for 4 years the other 3 and like you said one had a really great shot at a D-1 team but now thats pretty much out the window. but honestly if you only knew how many of the other guys that skipped so many practices this year and nothing was said to them at all...it just doesnt make since to me, but like i said this waverly tigers football team of 2007 has no respect what so ever from me, they deserve the 0-10 they got and will have to live with being one of the only teams in waverly central's history to carry a record like this.

now on the game, camden played just like camden always has, great, saw no problems..the qb looked really good, i believe camden should go deep into the playoffs good luck to the lions, stay as a team and help each other out, look at waverly as an example of what will happen if you dont.

waverly next is basketball lets hope there are some W's there at least, its been a miserable senior year having to watch our football team start the year off with no victorys and me waisting money to go watch them. good luck to graves next year and hopefully he can get his guys to actually be a team instead of just players, really hope to hear better next year, if not i wont be coming down to watch, but i will probably come for basketball.

Your opinion is an uninformed one. Why don't you catch up to the coach and ask him yourself why they were let go. I am sure there is a great deal more going on here than any of us know. So, Redneck, find out what is going on and report back to us with facts.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your opinion is an uninformed one. Why don't you catch up to the coach and ask him yourself why they were let go. I am sure there is a great deal more going on here than any of us know. So, Redneck, find out what is going on and report back to us with facts.

Failed to mention that they didn't go to any workouts over the summer.

yep!!!! That's right.

(unless graves can get his players to be a team)-- REDNECK TIGER QUOTE

BY CUTTING THESE TWO LOOSE GRAVES WAS WELL ON HIS WAY TO MAKING THE BOYS MORE OF A TEAM. THE UNDERCLASSMEN HAD NO RESPECT FOR A FEW OF THE SENIORS BECAUSE THE SENIORS DID NOT CARE(HEART). IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS SENIOR CLASS (SCHOOLWIDE) YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THERE ARE VERY FEW WITH ANY TYPE OF LEADERSHIP OR SCHOOL SPIRIT. JUNIORS ARE A BIG CLASS AND THEY ARE ALREADY DETERMINED NOT TO LET THEIR SENIIOR YEAR TURN OUT THE SAME WAY. SOPHMORES AND FRESHMEN HAVE A LOT OF TALENT BUT SOME NEED TO MATURE AND GET MORE PHYSICAL. BEING PHYSICAL WILL GET YOU WINS IN THIS SPORT.