9th Catholic Invitational

KCHSCoach

9th Annual Catholic Invitational Nov 30th-Dec 1st. Wrestling starts Friday at 6:00, Saturday at 9:00 Finals by 2:30

1. Catholic

2. Webb

3. Karns

4. Bearden

5. Maryville

6. W. Blount

7. Seymour

8. Baylor

9. Notre Dame

10. PJP II

11. Hendersonville

12. Greenville

13. Lassiter (GA)

14. Milton (GA)

15. Marietta (GA)

16. Sprayberry (GA)

17. CAK

18. Kingston

19. Central

20. Rhea Co.

21. Halls

22. Sevier Co.

23. Franklin

24. Morristown East

25. Morristown West

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep and eye on Alex Hudson from Sprayberry, Ga. I'm not sure what he'll be at this year, but a AAAAA 112 state champion last year. Very talented wrestler.

We know him RMC, beat the Irish wrestler in the finals two years ago by 1 and the semis last year by 1.

Not only a good wrestler, but a very nice young man.

Will you be showing your southern hospitality when the OLPHers come down for the Collin Hills duals??

I've got 24 kids who I promised could stay at your house that Friday night.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Will you be showing your southern hospitality when the OLPHers come down for the Collin Hills duals??

I've got 24 kids who I promised could stay at your house that Friday night.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I'll have to clean up a room in the trailer.

That's Saturday December 1st? If my young pup isn't healed by then we should be around. Our varsity will be at the Walton Duals on that day too, but we could have a sarsaparilla or two the night before.

looks like a stacked competition...i'll be there pulling for the SEYMOUR EAGLES!!!

Can you tell those cretin from the sticks to take it easy on the Irish this year?

Vegas has got ya'll as a 7 to 2 favorite, sightly ahead of the Hixson Wilcats.

Can you tell those cretin from the sticks to take it easy on the Irish this year?

Vegas has got ya'll as a 7 to 2 favorite, sightly ahead of the Hixson Wilcats.

Glad you reminded me...got to hunt out my CFTS hat...now you know we love our irish! but i'm sure with all but one returning it should be a great match again.

Glad you reminded me...got to hunt out my CFTS hat...now you know we love our irish! but i'm sure with all but one returning it should be a great match again.

Jay Adamson

Ryan Burdette

Jason White

11 points gone from that match, and unlike The Baylor School For Boys and Girls, we don't just re-load.

You gotta trust uncle bcb on this one Cretin, we may not even qualify

Jay Adamson

Ryan Burdette

Jason White

11 points gone from that match, and unlike The Baylor School For Boys and Girls, we don't just re-load.

You gotta trust uncle bcb on this one Cretin, we may not even qualify

now now bcb...i'm sure the Irish can still qualify. Don't worry...us cretin from the sticks will be rooting for your Irish except when they're getting swooped up by an Eagle /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

9th Annual Catholic Invitational Nov 30th-Dec 1st. Wrestling starts Friday at 6:00, Saturday at 9:00 Finals by 2:30

1. Catholic

2. Webb

3. Karns

4. Bearden

5. Maryville

6. W. Blount

7. Seymour

8. Baylor

9. Notre Dame

10. PJP II

11. Hendersonville

12. Greenville

13. Lassiter (GA)

14. Milton (GA)

15. Marietta (GA)

16. Sprayberry (GA)

17. CAK

18. Gibbs

19. Kingston

20. Central

21. Rhea Co.

22. Halls

23. Sevier Co.

24. Franklin

25. Morristown East

26. Morristown West

Where's Farragut?

Last year, coach Morman said farragut was going else where for a tournament, he is no longer at farragut, and as to date I don't think they have named a coach, If you find out who the coach is will you let us know?

Farragut has a great new coach. he wrestled heavy weight for central michigan. his name is Tim Brunson. we have some guys on the football team that usually makes that playoffs that we thought we would wait and pick up a later tournament. it's a hard decision cause the catholic tournament is always a great one.