8-5A playoff picture

Spartansfan

Here we go into the last week of the regular season.

White Station vs Houston- WS wins, they get the 8-5A crown. With a loss, it's 3rd place. I don't knopw what Houston would do with a loss, but with a win, I assume they'd be in 2nd due to losing to Whitehaven.

Whitehaven vs Woodale- I think Whitehaven wins this easily enough, although Woodale can be dangerous. They did give Collierville a tough game a couple of weeks ago.

Collierville plays Kirby, and I imagine they'll roll on this one. At 5-4(3-3) currently, 6-4(4-3) assuming they win, would they make the playoffs? I believe they would, but I'm not certain.

How do you see 8-5A shaping up heading into the playoffs?

Here we go into the last week of the regular season.

White Station vs Houston- WS wins, they get the 8-5A crown. With a loss, it's 3rd place. I don't knopw what Houston would do with a loss, but with a win, I assume they'd be in 2nd due to losing to Whitehaven.

Whitehaven vs Woodale- I think Whitehaven wins this easily enough, although Woodale can be dangerous. They did give Collierville a tough game a couple of weeks ago.

Collierville plays Kirby, and I imagine they'll roll on this one. At 5-4(3-3) currently, 6-4(4-3) assuming they win, would they make the playoffs? I believe they would, but I'm not certain.

How do you see 8-5A shaping up heading into the playoffs?

Here are the official TSSAA playoff scenerio possiblilties for every region, division, and classification:

http://www.tssaa.org/2007Champions/StateFo...ssibilities.htm

I think I am nervous about this Houston game !

I would sure like that #1 seed, but at least we are in.

Well, the tough games started with our Collierville game. And now we don't get a week off. Houston will be tough, then into the playoffs with tough opponents. For me, the hardest part is waiting on the games to get started. I have to come here to dissapate some energy about these games! It's great we're in, and I dure hope we continue the winning ways!