HUNTERS LANE IS BACK

hunnalanewarrior

42 years

ok

all you posters name me one other player you know of getting a 5th year, not by name but school and year.

I have been around for 40 plus years and can not name one?

Stratford High School -Just a ninth semester

Hunters Lane High School -Just a ninth semester

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Handout league is out of my league.. I have 3 businesses and 15 employees. No one has given me what I have. The only point you have even brought to this is that TSSAA approved it and that is how you wanted it and anything else is not open for debate. So take your Government supplied job, keep fooling yourself into thinking you have earned it and be on your way. GOOD BYE YFL-GFN-NLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir, you have my apologies. I had no idea I was in the presence of such a magnate. Wow, a whole 15 employees. Thats impressive. NOT. If you will give me the name of the county you live in, I'm sure I can find you some assistance programs to help you put food on the table and cloths on your back. As you have done so many times before in this stupid pointless portion of this thread, you have spoken out of ignorance. Your assumptions about me, my career and my financial status have made you the fool once again.

Let me put it in perspective for you. I have a vineyard in California that has more than 15 employees. This is just a hobby for me. I left education almost 20 years ago. After being a teacher, an assistant principal, a principal, and an assistant superintendent. Oh, and I left when I was in my 40s and still collect a retirement from that (albeit unneeded, lol). I have met with presidents (of the US) and have friendships with some of the most influential people around the country. I have a chain of retail stores that number beyond your 15 employees in your 3 little businesses. I also have three restaurants, and a construcion company, as well as part ownership in multiple other businesses. I have started and sold more businesses than you have employees. You are in a contest you cannot win.

You are also now being ignored. I fault only myself for allowing myself to be baited into wallowing in the mud with someone of no consequence, who has no social standing, and hope of ever rising to my level. It was fun to yank your chain and watch you whine and cry and act like a little girl. It no longer is, as I see you are in a state of hysteria and it appears that this is your inferior nature and you just cannot help it.

As a courtesy to your sad state and your general uncouthness, I will allow you to have the last word. I know you need that. You will show, once again, that I am right and you are wrong. So now is your chance. Dont let me down. You get the last word and there will be no response from me.

And just to point out, one last time, this was about a kid who got a second chance, and you didnt like it. So sad to be you. Again, you lose. Get your last word and then slink away and continue to nibble at the crumbs you are given by society.

Sir, you have my apologies. I had no idea I was in the presence of such a magnate. Wow, a whole 15 employees. Thats impressive. NOT. If you will give me the name of the county you live in, I'm sure I can find you some assistance programs to help you put food on the table and cloths on your back. As you have done so many times before in this stupid pointless portion of this thread, you have spoken out of ignorance. Your assumptions about me, my career and my financial status have made you the fool once again.

Let me put it in perspective for you. I have a vineyard in California that has more than 15 employees. This is just a hobby for me. I left education almost 20 years ago. After being a teacher, an assistant principal, a principal, and an assistant superintendent. Oh, and I left when I was in my 40s and still collect a retirement from that (albeit unneeded, lol). I have met with presidents (of the US) and have friendships with some of the most influential people around the country. I have a chain of retail stores that number beyond your 15 employees in your 3 little businesses. I also have three restaurants, and a construcion company, as well as part ownership in multiple other businesses. I have started and sold more businesses than you have employees. You are in a contest you cannot win.

You are also now being ignored. I fault only myself for allowing myself to be baited into wallowing in the mud with someone of no consequence, who has no social standing, and hope of ever rising to my level. It was fun to yank your chain and watch you whine and cry and act like a little girl. It no longer is, as I see you are in a state of hysteria and it appears that this is your inferior nature and you just cannot help it.

As a courtesy to your sad state and your general uncouthness, I will allow you to have the last word. I know you need that. You will show, once again, that I am right and you are wrong. So now is your chance. Dont let me down. You get the last word and there will be no response from me.

And just to point out, one last time, this was about a kid who got a second chance, and you didnt like it. So sad to be you. Again, you lose. Get your last word and then slink away and continue to nibble at the crumbs you are given by society.

I hope that both of you realize that one day you will stand before God and that all of your wealth and social standings will mean nothing. We will stand there without any earthly possesions and answer one question. God bless you both.

I hope that both of you realize that one day you will stand before God and that all of your wealth and social standings will mean nothing. We will stand there without any earthly possesions and answer one question. God bless you both.

I do understand that. Thats why I didnt bring it up my personal situation until forced to. My time here on earth only ensures my place after that. I do have my moments where I falter, but I feel pretty good about my life and how I have lived it and my standing with the Lord.