why do boys

sweety1000

ok if a girl mats a boy why do they start swearing the girl took steroids. and why are coaches so bent out of shape about teaching a girl its like the coach doesnt want to be botherd with it . the boys on the team I'm on act like im not there and as for the other girl they are driving her past her limit why are boys trying to see the girl get hurt

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok if a girl mats a boy why do they start swearing the girl took steroids. and why are coaches so bent out of shape about teaching a girl its like the coach doesnt want to be botherd with it . the boys on the team I'm on act like im not there and as for the other girl they are driving her past her limit why are boys trying to see the girl get hurt

YOU NEED TO STAY AWAKE IN ENGLISH CLASS AND TRY TO LEARN SOMETHING. YOUR GRAMMER SKILLS ARE HORRIBLE.

THE ANIMAL

Oh sweety. I am so sorry those boys are being mean to you and your female teammate. You have my deepest heartfelt sympathy. Its just not fair that those boys would use their physical advantage in a contact sport such as wrestling and try to push your teammate past her limit. However, honey, we have a word for that where I come from...training. I'll elaborate. Training is where your teammates go after you with a tenacity that pushes you past your "limit". In turn, this allows you to become a better wrestler. When you step on the mat, you will be better prepared because you have already been pushed past your "limit".

Welcome to the sport. It stinks. You get hurt, experience pain, and get pushed past your "limit" on a daily basis. It is an individual sport and sometimes people get left behind because of physical inequities.

Why do you keep making such a big deal about this? Why dont you go play Volleyball or Girls Basketball? If a guy would try out for the Volleyball Team, there would be a big uproar about it. Its no different in your situation except it's vice versa.

I am not trying to hurt your feelings, but this is the simple truth. Tell it to someone who cares.

The Animal: I've read some of your posts before and you seem like a good guy, but I just have to say this...

You just got pwnd!!

That's like my favorite nerd thing to say.

Don't have anything against Caps Lock but that was a good slam by jimmyjones.

Now then, where were we?

Oh I was going to reply to sweety1000. The guys on the team are being jerks? Wait, you're not the only girl on the team? Where in the world do you go to school? Anyway if the guys are really trying to hurt you or the other girl on purpose then that's horrible. They're probably just being pervs or something. They might be kind of intimidated or too embarrassed to treat you the same as the others. But you have to realize it is sort of out of the ordinary for girls to be wrestling. I imagine it's difficult to know how to coach or practice with girls on the mat because we don't know how far is okay to push you, and there are certain moves that can get a bit awkward. Stuff like that, you know. If you feel the need to prove yourself I would also have to suggest volleyball or girls' basketball. Nothing sissy about them. I'm a guy, and I am a genuine and hardcore fan of my high school's volleyball team. Don't believe me? Check the forum. But if you really do want to wrestle, it is your right to do so. There is a good deal of female competition out there. And then there's martial arts. I'm a fan of Amanda Buckner from Bodogfight. But just remember, if you want to be treated like one of the guys, you have to be willing to go through all the brutality that they do. Being treated like a man goes both ways.

Good luck /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

YOU NEED TO STAY AWAKE IN ENGLISH CLASS AND TRY TO LEARN SOMETHING. YOUR GRAMMER SKILLS ARE HORRIBLE.THE ANIMAL

ok and you have no room to talk all caps boy and fyi i am a honors english student and i have an a

The Animal: I've read some of your posts before and you seem like a good guy, but I just have to say this...You just got pwnd!!That's like my favorite nerd thing to say.Don't have anything against Caps Lock but that was a good slam by jimmyjones.Now then, where were we?Oh I was going to reply to sweety1000. The guys on the team are being jerks? Wait, you're not the only girl on the team? Where in the world do you go to school? Anyway if the guys are really trying to hurt you or the other girl on purpose then that's horrible. They're probably just being pervs or something. They might be kind of intimidated or too embarrassed to treat you the same as the others. But you have to realize it is sort of out of the ordinary for girls to be wrestling. I imagine it's difficult to know how to coach or practice with girls on the mat because we don't know how far is okay to push you, and there are certain moves that can get a bit awkward. Stuff like that, you know. If you feel the need to prove yourself I would also have to suggest volleyball or girls' basketball. Nothing sissy about them. I'm a guy, and I am a genuine and hardcore fan of my high school's volleyball team. Don't believe me? Check the forum. But if you really do want to wrestle, it is your right to do so. There is a good deal of female competition out there. And then there's martial arts. I'm a fan of Amanda Buckner from Bodogfight. But just remember, if you want to be treated like one of the guys, you have to be willing to go through all the brutality that they do. Being treated like a man goes both ways. Good luck /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i go to school at lansing eastern high LADY QUACKERS!

The Animal: I've read some of your posts before and you seem like a good guy, but I just have to say this...You just got pwnd!!That's like my favorite nerd thing to say.Don't have anything against Caps Lock but that was a good slam by jimmyjones.Now then, where were we?Oh I was going to reply to sweety1000. The guys on the team are being jerks? Wait, you're not the only girl on the team? Where in the world do you go to school? Anyway if the guys are really trying to hurt you or the other girl on purpose then that's horrible. They're probably just being pervs or something. They might be kind of intimidated or too embarrassed to treat you the same as the others. But you have to realize it is sort of out of the ordinary for girls to be wrestling. I imagine it's difficult to know how to coach or practice with girls on the mat because we don't know how far is okay to push you, and there are certain moves that can get a bit awkward. Stuff like that, you know. If you feel the need to prove yourself I would also have to suggest volleyball or girls' basketball. Nothing sissy about them. I'm a guy, and I am a genuine and hardcore fan of my high school's volleyball team. Don't believe me? Check the forum. But if you really do want to wrestle, it is your right to do so. There is a good deal of female competition out there. And then there's martial arts. I'm a fan of Amanda Buckner from Bodogfight. But just remember, if you want to be treated like one of the guys, you have to be willing to go through all the brutality that they do. Being treated like a man goes both ways. Good luck /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i go to school at lansing eastern high LADY QUACKERS!

sweety 1000,

i have turned off my caps lock botton for you. where is lansing eastern high? i have never heard of it. it must not be in tennessee because we have better english teachers than that. i wish bubba had your english teacher. he would not be ineligible this season.

THE ANIMAL

Man will I be glad when the season finally starts. Be nice to talk about who is doing what in the sport instead of reading some drivel by " sweety " . My money says " sweety " is a hairy, ugly guy out trolling and he/she landed Animal, Pork chop, w-dog, and w bar.

I agree maj. However, one has to admit that if sweety is indeed a girl that the entertainment factor alone is very high. If sweety is an A student in honors English, it makes one question that particular educational system. I understand that this is an informal forum, but utter disregard for punctuation has been a pet peeve of mine for many years.

I agree maj. However, one has to admit that if sweety is indeed a girl that the entertainment factor alone is very high. If sweety is an A student in honors English, it makes one question that particular educational system. I understand that this is an informal forum, but utter disregard for punctuation has been a pet peeve of mine for many years.

LOL.....true. Someone was being set up.