7-4A games this week (11-02-07)

kwc

Thanks for the input and insight. Why would Melrose play Raleigh Egypt? When could Henry County and Munford play again? What is your feeling on Henry County versus Hardin County?

They're not. Melrose plays #4 from region 7. Which should be Northside and with their back I think northside can have a slim chance. Melrose wins and munford wins first round then munford goes to the mound. The only way Henry plays munford is if munford beats melrose in round two.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the input and insight. Why would Melrose play Raleigh Egypt? When could Henry County and Munford play again? What is your feeling on Henry County versus Hardin County?

Melrose wins the tiebreaker in Region 7. and secures the first seed. Fairley is 2nd with Kingsbury third. (All this is an assumption based on the fact that these three teams finish region games with Northside, Raleigh-Egpt and East and all of these are gimmies.) Raleigh-Egypt locks up the no. 4 spot win wins over both Northside and East and wins the opportunity to drive to Henry. (Wow..I know they're excited at that prospect!) For Henry and Munford to play, again, Henry must be the no. 1 seed in 7 with Munford being the second seed. Munford must beat JCM in the last regular season game, then beat Kingsbury in the first round, then defeat the winner of the JNS-Melrose game, and Henry win it's first two playoff games. Alot has to happen to make this possible, however, it COULD BE!

Melrose wins the tiebreaker in Region 7. and secures the first seed. Fairley is 2nd with Kingsbury third. (All this is an assumption based on the fact that these three teams finish region games with Northside, Raleigh-Egpt and East and all of these are gimmies.) Raleigh-Egypt locks up the no. 4 spot win wins over both Northside and East and wins the opportunity to drive to Henry. (Wow..I know they're excited at that prospect!) For Henry and Munford to play, again, Henry must be the no. 1 seed in 7 with Munford being the second seed. Munford must beat JCM in the last regular season game, then beat Kingsbury in the first round, then defeat the winner of the JNS-Melrose game, and Henry win it's first two playoff games. Alot has to happen to make this possible, however, it COULD BE!

I would love to see Region 7 win two or more first round games. Do you see that as a possibilty? I am talking about three games>

I would love to see Region 7 win two or more first round games. Do you see that as a possibilty? I am talking about three games>

It's possible. Hardin County could come to Memphis and beat Fairley. I don't think they will, but it could happen. Munford will face Kingsbury again in the first round. I think Munford should be the favorite in that game. I don't think the second game will go like the first meeting ... but Munford should win. so ... region 7 could advance three after the 1st round.

It's possible. Hardin County could come to Memphis and beat Fairley. I don't think they will, but it could happen. Munford will face Kingsbury again in the first round. I think Munford should be the favorite in that game. I don't think the second game will go like the first meeting ... but Munford should win. so ... region 7 could advance three after the 1st round.

Hardin county will give fairley all they want and then some. But the up set possibility of the 1st round would, could, and might be northside over melrose. If melrose takes Northside lightly then they could be surprised. Northside has a talented running back and he can go. It getting close to playoff time in Tennessee.

Hardin county will give fairley all they want and then some. But the up set possibility of the 1st round would, could, and might be northside over melrose. If melrose takes Northside lightly then they could be surprised. Northside has a talented running back and he can go. It getting close to playoff time in Tennessee.

Cougarmike:

That could happen. I don't, for one minute, think that Melrose takes ANYTHING LIGHTLY this post season. They will be focused and on a mission.

Don't put the carriage before the horse. You know better than that, if you are really a coach. It is not a given that Henry County beats Hardin County.

Don't put the carriage before the horse. You know better than that, if you are really a coach. It is not a given that Henry County beats Hardin County.

We know Red Warrior ... this is all just speculation. We all know that the games have to be played. Henry County is the favorite ... so we are assuming they win until further notified, LOL. Have some fun with us.

Melrose is going to be awfully hard to beat at the Mound. Fairley may have the best overall team (offense, defense, kicking game) and don't think K'bury can't play simply because of the loss at Munford. First round games, with the exception of the Henry-Raleigh-Egypt game, will be quite interesting!