York vs Upperman Week 10

daddymacvols

Dizzy,

I don't know who you are but you are absolutely insane. Ty Fields has thrown for over 2000 yards. He has had not one but two total ACL recontructions on the same knee within 4 months of each other. It is a miracle he is even playing this year. He has no offensive line what so ever. He has only one consistent reciever, a head coach that does not beleive in him and only consistently yells at him, he does AWESOME with what he has to work with.

If York ever has a 2000 yard rusher then they will get publicity from the herald citizen too. I would say passer but you guys dont throw the ball enough in 10 years to accumulate 2000 yards. Last year when you had the "Payne" train he got all the publicity that he/you people could handle from the herald citizen, until he/ you finally faced good teams.

As to the Dragons season, congratulations. 10-0 is an awesome accomplishment. To the York players, coaches, managers, cheerlearders I wish you nothing but the best of luck and will support you and your run inthe playoffs. Your fans have no class, your students were passing out flyers that said "Get on your knees bees, 10-0". I am sure that most of will say that that is just the small group of kids/people acting this way but it s a reflection on YAI.

As i said before, Good luck Dragons... Represent the region well, Win State.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have to say that I (somewhat) agree with Dizzy. Ty Fields has been player of the week several times when Upperman lost, and some other QB's had great games. I do also know that many of his yards have been against other teams second and third teams. That being said, he is a good QB and 2000 yards is quite an accomplishment. Good luck to him in the future. Hey, Beehive, I doubt though that the rest of his team appreciates when their fans say that "Upperman has no line and there is only one good receiver."

Well actullay when you only have one quarterback, you have to play who you got. I do agree that the coaches should have put the younger boys in Friday night, instead of leaving the starters in. As to the fact that Ty has been the UC player of the week several times when Upperman has lost is very true. However being the player of the week does mean that you have to win, that tag was never put in there. It is not Ty's faught that he had some great weeks when the defense could not stop the opposing teams offense. And lastly to my statement that Upperman has on line and only one good revier. It is true. I have been in the stands all year and it is widely used phrase among the Upperman fans. You can not hind the truth, especially when it hurts.