My Predictions

1) Maryville, coming off a huge upset over Halls last week will stay high on emotion as this is a MUST game vs Lenior City. Final score Maryville 20 Lenior City 14

2) Oak Ridge and Farragut will do battle over at Dudley Field in pretty much a meaningless game. Final Score Oak Ridge 37 Farragut 3

3) The Battle for Blount County Supremacy. The Appalachians vs the Senators. I have to say that this will be the last game for the Seniors of WB so they will probably try real hard. Their defense is still struggling. Final Score WB 42 Heritage 35.

4) Science Hill and DB will once again finish the regular season up there in Bristol. I see this one being real close until overtime. In overtime, I think DB will score 3 or 4 times and Science Hill won't score at all. Final Score

DB 55 Science Hill 31 in OT

Stay tuned for my playoff predictions next week.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Maryville, coming off a huge upset over Halls last week will stay high on emotion as this is a MUST game vs Lenior City. Final score Maryville 20 Lenior City 14

2) Oak Ridge and Farragut will do battle over at Dudley Field in pretty much a meaningless game. Final Score Oak Ridge 37 Farragut 3

3) The Battle for Blount County Supremacy. The Appalachians vs the Senators. I have to say that this will be the last game for the Seniors of WB so they will probably try real hard. Their defense is still struggling. Final Score WB 42 Heritage 35.

4) Science Hill and DB will once again finish the regular season up there in Bristol. I see this one being real close until overtime. In overtime, I think DB will score 3 or 4 times and Science Hill won't score at all. Final Score

DB 55 Science Hill 31 in OT

Stay tuned for my playoff predictions next week.

I wonder if they will honer my reserved seats in Bristol

I wonder if they will honer my reserved seats in Bristol

First off, DB is in Kingsport not Bristol and 2nd 55-31 in OT is not possible cuz using the correct format OT only continues if each team scores on each possession. The farthest DB could pull away is a touchdown. C'mon Heather it's not quite basketball season YET. Sorry TRIBE i meant to quote heather because she has no idea what she is talking about

First off, DB is in Kingsport not Bristol and 2nd 55-31 in OT is not possible cuz using the correct format OT only continues if each team scores on each possession. The farthest DB could pull away is a touchdown. C'mon Heather it's not quite basketball season YET.

Whew! Thanks for straightening that out FTBMan. You're really on top of things.

Hey Heather,

Is it true what I heard? That this year, since it is an uneven number, that the team's finishing first in their region can actually choose to compete in a different classification for the playoffs? I heard that if Maryville wins tonight, that they might move up and play in the 5A playoffs this year. Does this sound right to you?

Hey Heather,

Is it true what I heard? That this year, since it is an uneven number, that the team's finishing first in their region can actually choose to compete in a different classification for the playoffs? I heard that if Maryville wins tonight, that they might move up and play in the 5A playoffs this year. Does this sound right to you?

I wouldnt ask heather anything too complicated Burke cuz she cant even get her locations right and doesn't know the basic rules of the game

Hey Heather,

Thanks for the question. However, I don't think that is true. I have a feeling that you might be making fun of me??? Maybe I should give you one of my posters.

Thanks for the question. However, I don't think that is true. I have a feeling that you might be making fun of me??? Maybe I should give you one of my posters.

I am pretty sure that people are not going to move up in classifications for the playoffs. That would be one of the dumbest moves that a team could make. If that is really Heather, I love you on the sports animal.

If you are the real heather, please keep your opinions on the radio. I know you would like to think you are a "celebrity" but so is carrot top. Few care what you think about sports. I stopped listening to the show when you came aboard because you blather on and on like a chatty teenage girl about things you know nothing about. I value my dogs opinion on sports more than yours.

If you are the real heather, please keep your opinions on the radio. I know you would like to think you are a "celebrity" but so is carrot top. Few care what you think about sports. I stopped listening to the show when you came aboard because you blather on and on like a chatty teenage girl about things you know nothing about. I value my dogs opinion on sports more than yours.

Amen CaneFan. I banned the show myself when she said that she thought teams rotated benches in basketball like they do volleyball.