Moore Co. vs. Jo Byrns

MOTO24

now your just being mean, we don't care whether people can spell around here or not so lay off. If you want to be the grammer/spelling police I's should be capiltalized

Well the truth hurts. If they can't handle it then they shouldnt be on here

More grammer and Spelling mistakes. The only overrated team is McKenzie just ask butchie he'll tell you.

THey may be overrated. I havent seen them play yet. BUt i do believe they're ranked ahead of ya'll.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah your right there are a lot of teams that would trade places with you. But that's my point ya'll have made it far but ya'll CHOKE every year and fail.

I just don't see how you can call it choking when we've played very competive games. We've not been blown out. But you are right about one game the WHH game was a horrible second half effort by our team. Last year we lost to a very talented Mt. Pleasant team and the year before to an awesome Union City team our team has nothing to be ashamed of you need to look up the applicable definition of choke because Jo Byrns ain't it.

BY the way at the heritage game, there was a lot of barn smoke coming from a barn. Whoever is smoking there barns should know that it affects the players vision and should stop doing it.

Oh like we can ask farmers who make their living on tobacco to not smoke their barns for a football game. Geez you are an idiot.

oooh an ally I thought everyone had deserted me with that boob.

No body has deserted you it's just that most of us know arguing with someone like this is a waste of time. Of course we all have those that can get under our skin to. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I play in region 6 and MC is the best team in the region in my opion.... regardless of their seed they get better every week and they have many athletes there QB is the most complete player in the region just ask Mt.P.... I say this is goin to be the upset of the week

It does not matter the seed wait till either region 5 or 6 plays region 7. Region 7 teams are bad to the bone from top to bottom.

No body has deserted you it's just that most of us know arguing with someone like this is a waste of time. Of course we all have those that can get under our skin to. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I know but this thread had been so quiet I couldn't resist messing with him /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I know but this thread had been so quiet I couldn't resist messing with him /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I think that is because no one really knows that much about MC and that win over Mt. Pleasant has everyone thinking. Don't get me wrong I am sure we win, but that one win makes you go hmmm.

I think that is because no one really knows that much about MC and that win over Mt. Pleasant has everyone thinking. Don't get me wrong I am sure we win, but that one win makes you go hmmm.

Your right about that I have been a little unsettled by how little information on Moore County there seems to be. They haven't had many posters on to ask questions. I know that the team has had game film to watch but I didn't get the chance to see any. As far as beating MTP I think that they had the same problem that we had against WHH. Looking at Moore County's schedule MTP was the last big game that they had. I will say that the people that have played them are sure sold on how good they are. But we are good to so I feel that we will win but it may not be easy.