Ooltewah @ Knox Bearden

Should be a great game. Ooltewah is probably the most dangerous No. 4 seed in the state.

I will agree with this statement. Unfortunately (or fortunately if you are a WB fan like me) Ooltewah is schizophrenic. They have two different mindsets. If the killer instinct rears its head, Bearden better watch out. If the deer in headlights team shows up, WB will be at Bearden in Round 2.

Good luck to my Region 2 buds in Ooltewah; if you win, you can come up to WB for a second helping of hospitality! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will agree with this statement. Unfortunately (or fortunately if you are a WB fan like me) Ooltewah is schizophrenic. They have two different mindsets. If the killer instinct rears its head, Bearden better watch out. If the deer in headlights team shows up, WB will be at Bearden in Round 2.

Good luck to my Region 2 buds in Ooltewah; if you win, you can come up to WB for a second helping of hospitality! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Jethro, you're right. This year we have had two different mind sets. However, the mind set for now is to WIN football games. Seems we've got our "instinct" back.

As for the hospitality, it will be Ooltewah serving you next time. Owls are back, and hungry for VICTORY /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> !

Good luck to WB and Ok Ridge in their playoff games.

That's right. All signs point to his being a prominent Ooltewah citizen one day ....... Give him a break please.

so he ran his mouth and a fight happened??????????? he never threw a punch MAN WHAT A TERRIBLE KID /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> looks to me like Your doing the same thing here!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope i dont get n a fight arguing about your post, then i ll have a bad outlook on your future as well!!!!!!! oh yea that is the most ORIGINAL post on the situation i ve heard yet /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

so he ran his mouth and a fight happened??????????? he never threw a punch MAN WHAT A TERRIBLE KID /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> looks to me like Your doing the same thing here!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope i dont get n a fight arguing about your post, then i ll have a bad outlook on your future as well!!!!!!! oh yea that is the most ORIGINAL post on the situation i ve heard yet /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

2seam...be the bigger person. We DO NOT have to defend our boys to people who don't understand. DO NOT respond to comments, okay? Let's just talk football.

How 'bout them OWLS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

2seam...be the bigger person. We DO NOT have to defend our boys to people who don't understand. DO NOT respond to comments, okay? Let's just talk football.

How 'bout them OWLS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good idea Owlfanatic, i m gonna take the good advice!! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Actually, everyone understands BUT you.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> footballfan000 /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />