South Pittsburg vs Trousdale County

TheLivingLegend

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me after 700 plus days eating C rats 3 meals a day. Even that would taste good. I even bought some MREs to check them out. Not bad I have to say. Plus I didnt need C4 or a can of sand and gas, to cook them. Nor did I need to open a can with a funky little opener furnished. Nor did I miss the 4 wormy cigs you hold the fingers over the hole to smoke. Yeah them were the days.

Now we have football to build some of the excitement we became accustom to. I thank you for your support. I hope them Owls also take it to the house this Friday. Lots of booms and horn honking to you.

I'm hoping those "northern" lights you see friday night will be the fireworks show from down in "the hole".

Hey, neither C-rats or MRE's, can beat S.O.S. from the chow hall! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Semper Fi is the Marines. I thought that Jarhead was like the Army or somethin....

Jarhead is a less than gracious nickname for Marines. Use of said nickname normally results in hostilities should the caller and callee be of different military services and both equally intoxicated.

Marines = Jarheads

Army = Army dogs

Navy = Squids

Air Force = .......Air Force! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I mean flyboys

Thanks to PURPLEandGOLD, sportman, and zonepirate for help in directions to the stadium. My wife read on internet that they were building a new stadium, and I thought the stadium and schools might be at two separate locations. That's the way it was at TC when I played there many years ago (under Clint's Dad). However, if the stadium and the school are at the same location, that makes it easy, and sportman's directions ought to get me there.

It's rare that I am close enough to attend a Yellow Jackets game, but I'm hoping to see this one. From everything I have read on this message board, South Pittsburg has an exceptionally good or great team and/or they played a weak schedule. I fear that the answer is that they are a great team regardless of their schedule, and I just hope Clint can figure out how to stop them.

Thanks to PURPLEandGOLD, sportman, and zonepirate for help in directions to the stadium. My wife read on internet that they were building a new stadium, and I thought the stadium and schools might be at two separate locations. That's the way it was at TC when I played there many years ago (under Clint's Dad). However, if the stadium and the school are at the same location, that makes it easy, and sportman's directions ought to get me there.

Trousdale's field still is like that. The school is not worth enough to be within sight of the Tabacco bowl. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Trousdale's field still is like that. The school is not worth enough to be within sight of the Tabacco bowl. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You have been at UT to long. TC built a new high school 4 years ago. The old hs was turned into the Middle School. I thought you were good at research, but you got an "F" on that paper. You also need to work on your spelling.

You have been at UT to long. TC built a new high school 4 years ago. The old hs was turned into the Middle School. I thought you were good at research, but you got an "F" on that paper. You also need to work on your spelling.

First of all, I have never in my life claimed to be a Trousdale county expert. There are enough others on coachT for that job, last time i knew the creekbank was a good distance from the high school. Mabey got it wrong. Guess I should study more for the Trousdale County test.

As far as my paper, Haven't gotten it back yet so I can't rub it in yet. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HA,Ha you tell him Purple and Gold I do not know how much the the old cherished hill is worth,but at least we have a case full of gold balls wonder what FCpride figures they are worth.

Wonder what a case of Gold Balls is worth? I have no idea. Don't have a single one myself. I can tell you this though, they could do with selling one of them and buying you some class. You know, that thing that alot of Trousdale posters on coachT have but you apparently lack...