South Pittsburg vs Trousdale County

TheLivingLegend

Man your totally lost on this one. this is a SP thing!!!!!!

No you are the one totally lost. You are comparing the Arkansas Razor backs to the Pirates and used D-Macs name in conjunction with Batman.

I'm a SPHS Alumnus, North Alabama alumnus, UT alumnus and an Arkansas Alumnus. I get the Pirate thing, the Volunteer thing, the woo-pig-sooey thing, and the Lions thing. I've seen a lot of football.

Got them dazed and confused /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

he's the one that's confused. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you are the one totally lost. You are comparing the Arkansas Razor backs to the Pirates and used D-Macs name in conjunction with Batman.

I'm a SPHS Alumnus, North Alabama alumnus, UT alumnus and an Arkansas Alumnus. I get the Pirate thing, the Volunteer thing, the woo-pig-sooey thing, and the Lions thing. I've seen a lot of football.

he's the one that's confused. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

TALK TO THE HAND AND SEE YOUR WAY OUT OF INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION BETWEEN THE GOOD PEOPLE OF TROUSDALE AND SP.

Listen at the old salties and the stories of C-Rats! Have you tried the MRE's cardboard beef patty? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

GRUNT, Good luck to the mighty Yeller Waspers this Friday.

MO$$$$, Good luck to big blue Friday.

Trust me after 700 plus days eating C rats 3 meals a day. Even that would taste good. I even bought some MREs to check them out. Not bad I have to say. Plus I didnt need C4 or a can of sand and gas, to cook them. Nor did I need to open a can with a funky little opener furnished. Nor did I miss the 4 wormy cigs you hold the fingers over the hole to smoke. Yeah them were the days.

Now we have football to build some of the excitement we became accustom to. I thank you for your support. I hope them Owls also take it to the house this Friday. Lots of booms and horn honking to you.

Listen at the old salties and the stories of C-Rats! Have you tried the MRE's cardboard beef patty? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

GRUNT, Good luck to the mighty Yeller Waspers this Friday.

MO$$, Good luck to big blue Friday.

Never tried the MRE's. I can imagine tho.

Thanks for the support, guys. The Yeller Waspers will need all the good luck in the store Fri.

nite. Good luck to the OWLS & TIGERS. "If" we don't survive Fri. nite, I'll be visiting one of you

next week.

Saddle up....move out!

I have been looking on internet for directions to the South Pittsburg Football Stadium, but have not found any yet. Can someone please tell me how to get to the stadium (coming from Huntsville, AL on Hwy 72)?

I have found that going to www.tssaa.org, then go to the member schools page, put in the school you are looking for, then click map the school at the bottom, works really well. Been to SP before, but not from that direction.

I have found that going to www.tssaa.org, then go to the member schools page, put in the school you are looking for, then click map the school at the bottom, works really well. Been to SP before, but not from that direction.

72E till you come to TN stateline. About two miles from stateline turn at first redlight to the left.go to the stop sign about quarter of mile and turn right. Go straight about half mile and you will run straight into it. Hope this helps!

Never tried the MRE's. I can imagine tho.

Thanks for the support, guys. The Yeller Waspers will need all the good luck in the store Fri.

nite. Good luck to the OWLS & TIGERS. "If" we don't survive Fri. nite, I'll be visiting one of you

next week.

Saddle up....move out!

Never had those MRE's eaither Grunt. however, I do know how to use that p-38 can opener on those

OD-green "C-r" cans. Some tast pretty good when your hungry! ( Used dirt & diesel to heat, make a good sterno can) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> J.W. bars were pretty good too...

Goooooooo Jackets!

Sink that ship !!!!

I have been looking on internet for directions to the South Pittsburg Football Stadium, but have not found any yet. Can someone please tell me how to get to the stadium (coming from Huntsville, AL on Hwy 72)?

sportsman's directions will get you there. If you want to map it the school address is 717 Elm Avenue, South Pittsburg, TN 37380. That is the front of the school. the back of the school and the stadium are one block over on Cedar ave. Cant miss it...South Pittsburg is small. You can see the football lights from HW 72