FridayMainEvent

Pick the Winner  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the Winner

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that sentiment comes from the entire Raider nation... MTSUFAN might have something to say about that.. I've waited all week to post a score, so with the game at hand, I'll do so now!

Cascade Champions-----31

Collinwood Trojans-----------14

He may have meant Moore County lol. Good luck Champions!

He may have meant Moore County lol. Good luck Champions!

Yeah, I bet your right, Pred. I just saw the "blueraider" and made the assumption. I don't think Moore County actually refers to themselves as the "blueraiders" do they? I thought they called themselves the Moore County Raiders.. Were MTSU actually calls themselves the Blue Raiders.. Help me out, is that correct?

hahahahahahahaha. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> yur funny, thinking cascade actually has a chance. hahahahahahahaha. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

sorry had to do it, ie been holding back all week. i kno i havent posted nything in a while, because of school.

but im here to predict the real winners -----The Collinwood Trojans----- sorry yall horses, jacks or whatever yall are but the trojans are coming to town fired up and ready to go!!!!!!!!!! o well im sorry but yall aint goin to be champions after tonite. i wont be there, im goin to the lewis co. - richland game beins its a little bit coser of a drive, but il be routing for the trojans all the way baby. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

cwood 21 cascade 10

good luck trojans, lets have another chance against mtp.

If I am not mistaken UT-Martin was the Pacers (STANDARDBREED HORSE) before they became the Skyhawks: I personaly thought the should be the Fighting Farmers. But that didn't go over well. So why make fun of Walking Horse?

Good luck C'wood from the Raider naton. Show them what Region 6 football is about.

Let's go Cascade and MTSU Blue Raiders!

I realize most of the people on this website will either roll up to or watch the Vols play Arkansas. But I tell you MTSU is in the thick of things for winning back-to-back SunBelt Championships. So if you plan on just watching the Vols, how about you Tivo the game, and come down to the Boro and Watch the Blue Raiders play. Last home Game of the year, it's Homecoming and Our Salute to Veterans. So show your red,white,and blue spirit and come support Your Middle Tennesseee Football Team!

Let's Grow Blue!!

P.S. The Lady Blue Raiders play Top 25 ODU in Norfolk at 6:00 central. Tune in to 89.5 or listen live at goblueraiders.com

nice choice of trojan there. and o yeah back then didnt the trojans own the horses, like the trojans will tonight.

Ya, I posed for that photo in an old halloween costume I had. (that's my bathroom wallpaper in the background.).. Actually, the Trojan Warriors worshipped their horses in much the same manner they did their Gods. They treated their horses better than they did their women. Not much has changed.....

Ya, I posed for that photo in an old halloween costume I had. (that's my bathroom wallpaper in the background.).. Actually, the Trojan Warriors worshipped their horses in much the same manner they did their Gods. They treated their horses better than they did their women. Not much has changed.....

LOL!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .................. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

like my team mate said we played like crap we should have beat yall by atleast two td's. we will see if you make it far enough to meet us.

You're a joke, Dude. Heritage people don't even claim you, how long do you intend to try and maintain that identity? I bet my boy Prof54 could jerk a knot in your rear end....