Cascade vs. Collinwood

FridayMainEvent

Pick the Winner  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the Winner

Let's go Cascade and MTSU Blue Raiders!

I realize most of the people on this website will either roll up to or watch the Vols play Arkansas. But I tell you MTSU is in the thick of things for winning back-to-back SunBelt Championships. So if you plan on just watching the Vols, how about you Tivo the game, and come down to the Boro and Watch the Blue Raiders play. Last home Game of the year, it's Homecoming and Our Salute to Veterans. So show your red,white,and blue spirit and come support Your Middle Tennesseee Football Team!

Let's Grow Blue!!

P.S. The Lady Blue Raiders play Top 25 ODU in Norfolk at 6:00 central. Tune in to 89.5 or listen live at goblueraiders.com

screw the vols and their fans let em stay at home only real blue raider fans need to show up tomorrow

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to invite all the region 5 fans who aren't in the playoffs to come out to "The Stable" tonight and help support a fellow region member. Should be a great game, good food, and weather appears to be cooperating! We expect a full house because I know several Forrest and Community people have mentioned coming! Come early and cheer loudly! We need The Stable rockin' tonight!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'd like to invite all the region 5 fans who aren't in the playoffs to come out to "The Stable" tonight and help support a fellow region member. Should be a great game, good food, and weather appears to be cooperating! We expect a full house because I know several Forrest and Community people have mentioned coming! Come early and cheer loudly! We need The Stable rockin' tonight!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cascade11 you've worked your rear off this week on here. I hope your team is as up as you are about the game. Just wanted to say good luck tonight and give me some feed on WHH/WC board.

Cascade11 you've worked your rear off this week on here. I hope your team is as up as you are about the game. Just wanted to say good luck tonight and give me some feed on WHH/WC board.

The way to beat them is control their QB. He is a stud, but they don't have much past him. He can sling it downfield and he very good at finding his open receivers. If you give him time, he'll cut your defense up! Maintain pressure and containment and you'll win the game. Also if you can prevent him from rolling to his left he's beat. Being a lefty, he can't pass accurately when force to roll right..

Yes I will be there in my unique one of a kind jersey. I will stick out like a sore thumb when people see me lol. All coachT members from either school feel free to say hi, ill have on my special jersey with a 3 year old with me.

Is there anywhere coacht members are meeting before the game or anything? I think the game is at 7 and not 730 lol.

Yes I will be there in my unique one of a kind jersey. I will stick out like a sore thumb when people see me lol. All coachT members from either school feel free to say hi, ill have on my special jersey with a 3 year old with me.

Is there anywhere coacht members are meeting before the game or anything? I think the game is at 7 and not 730 lol.

Probably the easiest place to meet would be behind the North goal posts... Say 6:30?