FridayMainEvent

Pick the Winner  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the Winner

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, we got that the first two times, Wingman.......

GO CHAMPS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You Know Between Him And The Legend, I Get A Feel Of Posting For The Numbers. Do They Actually Know Anything Of The Teams They Are Replying too? http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Our kicking game is solid also. I'm sure you know about MoMo, but we also have plenty of team speed on kickoffs. We've just got to get better disciplined. I think having MoMo kicking balls in the endzone has caused us to get a little lazy on maintaining our lanes. I'm sure special teams will be at the top of the list this week after the poor showing Friday night.

How do ya know how solid your kickin game is? film I saw showed your fat lineman can't hold a block long nuff for you 2 get a kick off.. were solid on special teams and judgin by your coverage teams, we'll get a couple of scores there. I haven't seen anything impressive bout the Chumps... C'wood will have the JV in start the second half!

Go Trojans!