Watertown vs Lookout Valley

T-BELLE

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know ive always wondered zone, why doesnt Sp have a wrestling team? Yall have a bunch of quick, strong athletes. You wouldnt be bad at all with a decent coach.

Just never been the interest I guess. When you have a small number of kids they get stretched pretty thin covering football, basketball and baseball. With title 9 (or whatever it is) you might have to add a girls sport too. As far a decent coach that might be an issue since I don't know if anyone at SP knows squat about wrestling.

Just never been the interest I guess. When you have a small number of kids they get stretched pretty thin covering football, basketball and baseball. With title 9 (or whatever it is) you might have to add a girls sport too. As far a decent coach that might be an issue since I don't know if anyone at SP knows squat about wrestling.

Did I read somewhere that you guys have soccer?

Did I read somewhere that you guys have soccer?

Just a local club team. Not school sponsored as far as I know. We do have girls volleyball, track and a golf team. Soccer is getting bigger so at some point we may have communist futball /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Almost show time, I can't wait! Do any of you LV fans know of a good place to eat /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> that is close and will still be open after the game. I'm sure I will be too nervous, excited, etc... to eat before the game. GO BIG PURPLE!!!!!!

Almost show time, I can't wait! Do any of you LV fans know of a good place to eat /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> that is close and will still be open after the game. I'm sure I will be too nervous, excited, etc... to eat before the game. GO BIG PURPLE!!!!!!

Not sure about after the game...

Does anyone know if we can get somebody from the LV vs. Waterwings game to call up to South Pitt and give them some updates during the game?

Me And Zone will be in Phone Contact, Also I will be next to Our Middle School Football Coach upstairs. He is a South Pittsburg Grad and Keeps up on the Game. GO JACKETS!!!!! GET R DONE!!!!!!