JCS @ Milan

Gocart

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the biggest snub job Ive seen. Milan wins Region and has these type games to overcome. You set your goal to win region for a reason. The winner should be rewarded, instead, Milan has it even tougher. Remember, Milan came back at home to beat JCS, beat Trenton AT home, and beat unbeaten Westview AT HOME. And to say they have to beat JCS, and these teams once again so early is tough. Milan could lose this opener against JCS and its a failing season? but your Region Champs. How about the season champs catch a break instead of poor oh Huntington playing a weak team. Wonderful. Guess all Milan can do is tough it out and beat these teams they should beat. Because MILAN is the best team in WEST TN.

Milan is going to beat JCS I believe, my prediction of how bad is,

Milan 42

JCS 21

JCS is a good team but I think Milan has been faking out everyone including Huntingdon and they are going to shopw their true colors during the playoffs.

Cant wait to see Huntingdon vs Milan the week after either.

And bleedpurple02 I agree with you on the playoff bracket but it isnt huntingdons fault that they fixed it like that.

I think Milan will beat everyone in the playoffs even possilbe westview, but I think Camden will upset them and I am confident about it.

Milan has been sandbaggin all year in preperation for the playoffs.

So the milan bulldogs have been making the average taxpayer pay his dollar to get in to the game to see a team that doesn't even want to play 100%. This is bothersome, but typical milan. just sacrificing the integrity of the game. shameful. LOL your are an idiot

So the milan bulldogs have been making the average taxpayer pay his dollar to get in to the game to see a team that doesn't even want to play 100%. This is bothersome, but typical milan. just sacrificing the integrity of the game. shameful. LOL your are idiot

Bulldog Fan #2, Leonidas must be from Paris. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i believe milan is really just now starting to gell good everyone has to remember the injurys that they had this is really more liek mid season as far as how manyy games they have actually played all together with that said i look for them to come out with fire this friday nite but jcs is a good team they will keep it close for awile

MILAN-- BULLDOGS -- I beg of you -- PLEASE take it easy on these little JCS boys.. I think they are realizing down in those Jackson schools how 2A is head and shoulders WAY/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Ya need TWO BIG things at post-season time - A solid running game and Bend but don't break DEFENSE and the DAWGS have both /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Coach Morris has been here before and his players are at their best when the LIGHTS are ON!! DAWGS 42-17 ... Let Me hear ya HOLLA MILAN!!

/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

So the milan bulldogs have been making the average taxpayer pay his dollar to get in to the game to see a team that doesn't even want to play 100%. This is bothersome, but typical milan. just sacrificing the integrity of the game. shameful. LOL your are an idiot

"Your are an idiot"...If you're going to insult me be grammatically correct. The comment carried a tone of sarcasm. Not sure where you came up with the "typical Milan" stuff.