Greenbrier vs. McMinn Central

GreenbrierCat2

Mr. Price it is Mr. isn't it get a life or a job or something there are alot of students who are on this website so why don't you set a good example for them try to show a little class from timr to time........

Now Mr. Lanning as for your comment on the athletes at central Jackson Moss Harrison that sounds kind of like a black thing to me. Some of you Central fans may have to help me but I believe Slack scored 4 against polk and all against howard and I worked with slacks father for three years at Waupacca and I'm pretty sure he is white.

i don't know if it is a racial thing, but i do know YeeHaw never fails to suprise me how stupid he is...it just gets more and more ridiculous every time i read one of his posts...and YeeHaw....quit talking about JV! give me a break! those games are for development only....they don't mean a thing...but if you want to beat your chest on a 44-0 JV victory that nobody cares about that is your buisness....as for me, i'll take a 42-41 score in a VARSITY game that actually matters!!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. cheesehead, I believe Walker led that charge the whole way and then Slack put it in the end zone if not for Walker, Slack doesn't get four touchdowns period and Polk wins! As for the three the kids mentioned, they are your best all around athletes name one kid that we have that compares to these three and yes they are black kids and I would love to have kids white or black with the skills they have. Especially Jackson. Nothing racial here just stating facts. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ahhhh, NO!!! I do not believe one player (walker) led the way bud, and if you believe the gossip, it's WRONG!!! The Slack kid played his heart out and should have been the Region Player of the Week, last week and walker did have a good game ... but did not out shine the Slack kid!!! what is it that you all have against an all around player as Slack????? answer me pls.......but ya know what, your love affair with me is really getting weary... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> *****************GO CHARGERS**************** AND BTW, YOUR JEALOUSY IS REALLY SHOWIN!!!!!!!!!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Mr. cheesehead, I believe Walker led that charge the whole way and then Slack put it in the end zone if not for Walker, Slack doesn't get four touchdowns period and Polk wins! As for the three the kids mentioned, they are your best all around athletes name one kid that we have that compares to these three and yes they are black kids and I would love to have kids white or black with the skills they have. Especially Jackson. Nothing racial here just stating facts. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

come on man...quit saying IF sooooo much. yeah yall had us beat, but fact is yall made mistakes and central made polk pay. good luck against WH..hope yall pull off the upset so central can beat you again! hahahaha

anyone else see a trend here? all year long the oposing fans doubting CENTRAL? that is debatable, but the results of the games are not..(nine wins to one loss).....this week will be no different.

greenbrier...i'm sure yall have a fine football team....but come on...quit beating your chest because you played close in your losses. you are what you record says you are.....good luck to both teams....hope yall have a safe trip down to charger stadium.

You're exactly right. A loss is a loss. Kind of makes you wonder what McMinn's record would have been had they faced David Lipscomb, White House, Pearl Cohn, Station Camp, and Greenbrier during the regular season.

What trend, Smokey? The only trend I see is McMinn Central and other schools nearby that hate each other and slamming each other. You're not talking what dynamics you have on your team in the playoff, instead you're talking about a cowpasture, and which team there is at war with which team. You're talking about coaches and who's white and who's black, and who got ejected.

Come to think of it. I do see a trend.

the trend i was talking about is all of central's rivals this year laughing at the fact central had a chance to beat them this year....but look at the begining of this thread....all greenbrier fans talk about is how they are the best 5-5 team ever to play high school football.....yall still thinking about those games you should've won instead of the first round? i hope so.....and most of those guys talking about that stuff aren't MC fans...they are polk fans.

What trend, Smokey? The only trend I see is McMinn Central and other schools nearby that hate each other and slamming each other. You're not talking what dynamics you have on your team in the playoff, instead you're talking about a cowpasture, and which team there is at war with which team. You're talking about coaches and who's white and who's black, and who got ejected.

Come to think of it. I do see a trend.

Cowpasture? what in the world does that mean? we are all Tennessee Rednecks including YOU!!!!!!!! and as far as dynamics go.........Just wait until Friday night for the Dynamic Central Chargers!!!!!!!! as far as the "slamming" goes, this is friendly bashing.... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" if there is such a thing /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .......If you're coming to the game Friday night, don't eat before you come.....try the cowpasture food that we have in our concession stand....it's a delicacy....especially try the Fried snot balls........... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We sho nuf know how to do it up right /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> so have an empty stomach when you get there..... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

We have had friendly bashing for a while here which has not a thing to do with GB......and BTW Polk Co is a rival..........Most guys on here are friends...........

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHARGERS WIN<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

3AAA CHAMPS 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO, BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ya better watch out for # 99 he's our hero...........................................................

You're exactly right. A loss is a loss. Kind of makes you wonder what McMinn's record would have been had they faced David Lipscomb, White House, Pearl Cohn, Station Camp, and Greenbrier during the regular season.

guess we will have a better idea how they would have done after friday night, won't we?

Mr. cheesehead, I believe Walker led that charge the whole way and then Slack put it in the end zone if not for Walker, Slack doesn't get four touchdowns period and Polk wins! As for the three kids mentioned, they are your best all around athletes name one kid that we have that compares to these three and yes they are black kids and I would love to have kids white or black with the skills they have. Especially Jackson. Nothing racial here just stating facts. Why are you all so thinned skin about your players and yet so determined to give Slack all the credit in every game. I have said he is a good runner and a great kid but running backs like him are a dime a dozen in schools all over the country. If he goes to college I don't think he will be a running back maybe a receiver. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Walker is a great kid and atallented runner but for the record Walker had 14 more yards on 7 more attempts than slack but besides that why is so important to you to make central look bad when it is all said and done polk county made one more mistake than central did but you know good teams take advantage of mistakes thus we had central victory so get off the bashing and support your team our team why not make it our region vs thiers a all region 3 second round would be great!

QUOTE(6+4+3=2 @ Nov 6 2007 - 10:32 AM)

Mr. cheesehead, I believe Walker led that charge the whole way and then Slack put it in the end zone if not for Walker, Slack doesn't get four touchdowns period and Polk wins! As for the three the kids mentioned, they are your best all around athletes name one kid that we have that compares to these three and yes they are black kids and I would love to have kids white or black with the skills they have. Especially Jackson. Nothing racial here just stating facts.

ahhhh, NO!!! I do not believe one player (walker) led the way bud, and if you believe the gossip, it's WRONG!!! The Slack kid played his heart out and should have been the Region Player of the Week, last week and walker did have a good game ... but did not out shine the Slack kid!!! what is it that you all have against an all around player as Slack????? answer me pls.......but ya know what, your love affair with me is really getting weary... *****************GO CHARGERS**************** AND BTW, YOUR JEALOUSY IS REALLY SHOWIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

both of yall are wrong the offensive and defensive line won central these games. thats what i dont understand.........everyone talks about how good someone is but don't ever think about who is upfront blocking there butts off to get the touchdown.....

QUOTE(6+4+3=2 @ Nov 6 2007 - 10:32 AM)

Mr. cheesehead, I believe Walker led that charge the whole way and then Slack put it in the end zone if not for Walker, Slack doesn't get four touchdowns period and Polk wins! As for the three the kids mentioned, they are your best all around athletes name one kid that we have that compares to these three and yes they are black kids and I would love to have kids white or black with the skills they have. Especially Jackson. Nothing racial here just stating facts.

ahhhh, NO!!! I do not believe one player (walker) led the way bud, and if you believe the gossip, it's WRONG!!! The Slack kid played his heart out and should have been the Region Player of the Week, last week and walker did have a good game ... but did not out shine the Slack kid!!! what is it that you all have against an all around player as Slack????? answer me pls.......but ya know what, your love affair with me is really getting weary... *****************GO CHARGERS**************** AND BTW, YOUR JEALOUSY IS REALLY SHOWIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

both of yall are wrong the offensive and defensive line won central these games. thats what i dont understand.........everyone talks about how good someone is but don't ever think about who is upfront blocking there butts off to get the touchdown.....

Football is a team sport, win CENTRAL wins ,the team wins, not SLACK,not WALKER, not JACKSON or anyone one player or coach. The TEAM is the winner.