Pick the Winners in Region 5-1A vs Region 6-1A

FridayMainEvent

Playoff Winners  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Playoff Winners

I think we see a swing of domination this year. Region 6 took 3 of four first round games last year and I see just the opposite happening this year. If possible, try and keep this conversation civil as possible. You can do all the opponent bashing on your individual threads. Everyone has an opinion so let's leave it at that opinions.. Thanks..

Here are my picks:

Cascade /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

White House Heritage /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Jo Byrns /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Mt. Pleasant /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Repeat in the air.....

Mt Pleasant /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wayne Co /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

C'wood /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Jo Byrns /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Think I'm gonna make the trip to the Stable friday night, Cascade11 better save me some food, announcer like to eat /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> I say atleast 3 wins for region 5 and MP better watch out for McEwen. They could come up and bite em.

I agree...............and I'm going with my boy's. So region takes it in week one................... /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Think I'm gonna make the trip to the Stable friday night, Cascade11 better save me some food, announcer like to eat /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> I say atleast 3 wins for region 5 and MP better watch out for McEwen. They could come up and bite em.

That sounds great, Voice........After we burn some "Wood" we will probably roast some weenies and marshmellows after the game. You are more than welcome to join us!

Well I would love to get on here and say Region 6 takes em all!! but sadly I dont think that will be the case...i see the top 2 teams in each region winning with MTP and Wayne Co coming out of region 6 and Cacade and Jo Byrns coming out of Region 5...i'll also be at the "stable" friday night but sorry cascade11 i'll have to sit on the Region 6 side..but Good Luck to all and not many people will disagree these are the best two Regions in Class A

Well, so far it appears the vote is following the thinking of most people in the State (outside of region 6 supporters) and should result in a 3-1 Region 5 edge. We'll have to see come Friday if the rest of the State or if the region 6 folks are correct.....Personally, I'm about 50-50 on the WHH and Wayne County game. I haven't seen Wayne this year, but I think they are the strongest team in region 6 so may be good enough to win this one..

Well I would love to get on here and say Region 6 takes em all!! but sadly I dont think that will be the case...i see the top 2 teams in each region winning with MTP and Wayne Co coming out of region 6 and Cacade and Jo Byrns coming out of Region 5...i'll also be at the "stable" friday night but sorry cascade11 i'll have to sit on the Region 6 side..but Good Luck to all and not many people will disagree these are the best two Regions in Class A

Make sure you come by and hollar at us before the game, Dawg!

They (Wayne Co.) would definetly be the strongest team in region 5. JB a close second, JB third and WHH fourth!!!!!!!!!

They would be third or fourth in region 5. If they win Friday, I'd put them at third in our region. If they lose to our third place team, then they would likely be fourth. Mt. Pleasant on the other hand is no better than 4th in region 5.

Little side information...If WHH had not lost their starting QB for the Forrest game and won that game like they should of, our region would of ended in a three way tie for first with Seeding being as follows:

1.) Cascade

2.) White House Heritage

3.) Jo Byrns

4.) McEwen

I had jokingly told Moto he should thank us Friday night for giving the a region championship. I guess he really should thank the WHH QB. If he doesn't get suspended that game, everything flip flops...

They would be third or fourth in region 5. If they win Friday, I'd put them at third in our region. If they lose to our third place team, then they would likely be fourth. Mt. Pleasant on the other hand is no better than 4th in region 5.

Little side information...If WHH had not lost their starting QB for the Forrest game and won that game like they should of, our region would of ended in a three way tie for first with Seeding being as follows:

1.) Cascade

2.) White House Heritage

3.) Jo Byrns

4.) McEwen

I had jokingly told Moto he should thank us Friday night for giving them a region championship. I guess he really should thank the WHH QB. If he doesn't get suspended that game, everything flip flops...

I'm a little shocked this post didn't get any action last night. Moto must of not seen it yet....