Greeneville Vs. Sullivan East

DevilMan03

we run the ball with the jv team and not run upo the score on other teams...

When you are good you can't not run up the score, but you wouldn't know anything about that would you? How many times has your 3rd string qb played this year? Ours has a few times. Maybe when we play greeneville again we can play our freshman team and only win by a little.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South would say that greeneville beat us by 3 in game where south just didnt give it their all. what would Greeneville say about getting shut out at boone? /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Boone had a good running back that we could not stop. "south just didn't give it their all" that sounds like an excuse to me.

South would say that greeneville beat us by 3 in game where south just didnt give it their all. what would greeneville say about getting shut out at boone? /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

shows alot about your team if they don't give it their all, im sure they gave it all they had and things weren't clicking, if you love the sport you will go hard, just because something doesnt bouce their way doesnt mean their not going hard

When you are good you can't not run up the score, but you wouldn't know anything about that would you? How many times has your 3rd string qb played this year? Ours has a few times. Maybe when we play greeneville again we can play our freshman team and only win by a little.

well we have respect for other teams...but we will show no mercy to u guys...

shows alot about your team if they don't give it their all, im sure they gave it all they had and things weren't clicking, if you love the sport you will go hard, just because something doesnt bouce their way doesnt mean their not going hard

Hey its ok tho region 1 is looking past Greeneville just like South did an we all know how that turned out.

Souths running defense stinks and we beat boone by 30....And greenevill outplayed south THAT night. Better?

a little better /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

well we have respect for other teams...but we will show no mercy to u guys...

Look, I hate talking like I have been on this thread. I don't like bashing teams and acting like mine is the best thing since sliced bread. The whole season i've tried to stay reserved and all, but some guys just push it. If we didnt respect other teams we would keep in the 1st for 3 quarters instead of 2 and they would score probably 20 more points.

All this will come to an end in 2 or 3 weeks and then we will know who is right, until then we get to argue it out.

Look, I hate talking like I have been on this thread. I don't like bashing teams and acting like mine is the best thing since sliced bread. The whole season i've tried to stay reserved and all, but some guys just push it. If we didnt respect other teams we would keep in the 1st for 3 quarters instead of 2 and they would score probably 20 more points.

All this will come to an end in 2 or 3 weeks and then we will know who is right, until then we get to argue it out.

you gotta love it, especially when you have no say in what happens on Fridays, makes the arguement alot funner

you gotta love it, especially when you have no say in what happens on Fridays, makes the arguement alot funner

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Alright guys i thought i have seen pumpkinhead1989 on here some were an it hit me. I was fighting with some band kids on the band board about it band is a sport or not an guess who is in the band an does not even play football thats right pumpkinhead. If you look he starts crying about it on page 9 here i will post one of his post

"Yeah, 60 minutes with time outs and water breaks and people to come take over your position when you get too tired to do it. In band you go for 15 hard minutes, no breaks, no time outs...if you get tired, oh well you keep going. Like I said, football IS harder than band, but band is very hard as well. Im in a band of 90 and I don't know one "tree hugging hippie" or anyone that is excentric. Are we nerds? If by nerd you mean we make good grades and don't have teachers give us an A just so we can play a game..then yeah, I guess we are. I've tried football, I liked it....it was hard. I know how it is, thats why I will never say band is even close. But until you march a show with a marching band, just keep your mouth shut and go wish you had a talent besides running a 4.5 40."

Now since you give nothing to the South football program besides a half time show i think you should keep your mouth shut about Greeneville football an keep blowing your fluit.

Alright guys i thought i have seen pumpkinhead1989 on here some were an it hit me. I was fighting with some band kids on the band board about it band is a sport or not an guess who is in the band an does not even play football thats right pumpkinhead. If you look he starts crying about it on page 9 here i will post one of his post

"Yeah, 60 minutes with time outs and water breaks and people to come take over your position when you get too tired to do it. In band you go for 15 hard minutes, no breaks, no time outs...if you get tired, oh well you keep going. Like I said, football IS harder than band, but band is very hard as well. Im in a band of 90 and I don't know one "tree hugging hippie" or anyone that is excentric. Are we nerds? If by nerd you mean we make good grades and don't have teachers give us an A just so we can play a game..then yeah, I guess we are. I've tried football, I liked it....it was hard. I know how it is, thats why I will never say band is even close. But until you march a show with a marching band, just keep your mouth shut and go wish you had a talent besides running a 4.5 40."

Now since you give nothing to the South football program besides a half time show i think you should keep your mouth shut about Greeneville football an keep blowing your fluit.

wow kev-o nice nice nice...lol...well i wonder if he's gone...lol... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

wow kev-o nice nice nice...lol...well i wonder if he's gone...lol... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

theres nothing more annoying then a band member that is not even on the team talking crap to another team. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="