Greeneville Vs. Sullivan East

DevilMan03

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sullivan East is better than you think. This game won't be a blowout like I bet most of Greeneville expects, if they hang on and don't make too many mistakes they might just send those Devils back where they belong....and I think we all know where that is... /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Patriots--21

Devils--20

(I'm bettin' a cookie on it)

Sullivan East is better than you think. This game won't be a blowout like I bet most of Greeneville expects, if they hang on and don't make too many mistakes they might just send those Devils back where they belong....and I think we all know where that is... /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Patriots--21

Devils--20

(I'm bettin' a cookie on it)

what do you mean were they belong. They are were they belong an they belong there more then any other team in the region.

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> I've seen both teams and I'm going to say upset of the week S. East by 7 (28-21) Good Luck to all. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Headhunter, you may be right on target here. Don't count out the Patriots until the last quarter. They got heart and drive.