Greeneville Vs. Sullivan East

DevilMan03

Greeneville#1, thanks for starting this thread. I'm enjoyin it. I do think this will be one if not THE most interesting games this Friday night. Greeneville's good O and East strong D. Should make for a great contest. Might be an upset in the making here.

Greeneville's D ain't half bad either, porky.Small but lightning quick. Check out the stats.

http://greenevillefootball.com/statistics/...mestatsmenu.htm

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy there Kevo, it was kinda a joke. Devils...back where they belong....get it?? Anyway, I know they deserve to be at the top of their region, they are a great team this year, after my Rebels (which the Devils beat, and I admit unlike most South people) Greeneville is one of the teams I actually like. I'm happy to see them winning again, and really really happy to see them knock Mo West down a few notches. And it will pain me when region one, be it East, Tn High, or South....ends your season.

Good luck though. I think you may need it.

Actually, it is only one notch; from 1st to 2nd. Despite the 2nd seeding, however, West was successful in extending its current string of consecutive region/conference champiuonships (albeit a shared title this year) to three and its sixth out of the last seven.

Back to this thread, if the Devils can remain focused for four quarters then I do not see them faltering against the Patriots. Greeneville had three huge tests against Bell Co Ky, Su. South, and West (four if you include the game with East) and faltered only one time against Bell Co (by 5 points) who is currently the top 4A team in the state. Not a bad year.

Actually, it is only one notch; from 1st to 2nd. Despite the 2nd seeding, however, West was successful in extending its current string of consecutive region/conference champiuonships (albeit a shared title this year) to three and its sixth out of the last seven.

Back to this thread, if the Devils can remain focused for four quarters then I do not see them faltering against the Patriots. Greeneville had three huge tests against Bell Co Ky, Su. South, and West (four if you include the game with East) and faltered only one time against Bell Co (by 5 points) who is currently the top 4A team in the state. Not a bad year.

Geez Randy, not like you to be so misinformed. Greeneville was just 1 bad game away from an outright championship this year. You failed to mention the abysmal game they had against Daniel Boone.....should have won that one. Also, Greeneville played Mercer County, not Bell county. Mercer was defending 5A KY champions. Volunteer, I believe had the misfortune of playing Bell County this year and I believe they didn't do too bad..... considering.

Geez Randy, not like you to be so misinformed. Greeneville was just 1 bad game away from an outright championship this year. You failed to mention the abysmal game they had against Daniel Boone.....should have won that one. Also, Greeneville played Mercer County, not Bell county. Mercer was defending 5A KY champions. Volunteer, I believe had the misfortune of playing Bell County this year and I believe they didn't do too bad..... considering.

Right..I did not mention the game with the Trailblazers. That's the only game that prevented the Devils from claiming the championship outright. IMO, though, it was the KY game along with the South & West games where I think the Devils really made a statement this year about their team. BTW, thanks for the KY update...I stand corrected. Good luck this Friday night!

Greeneville#1, thanks for starting this thread. I'm enjoyin it. I do think this will be one if not THE most interesting games this Friday night. Greeneville's good O and East strong D. Should make for a great contest. Might be an upset in the making here.

i believe the devils will upset east...those seniors are ready to tear them up...ive never saw a team like this before at greeneville in a long time...good luck to both teams tho...GO DEVILS!!!

Really qb, "our #4 beat your #4 by the about same spread".....yeah your right, it really means nothing as does the point spread on another common opponent, Crockett. However..try this one on, Viking fan, South 56-East 6 and Greeneville 24-South 21...easy to see why so many are picking Greeneville.

Now, be a good little Viking fan go on over and wail on the Falcons about starting basketball season like Cap and the rest on the Viking faithful.

Yea…you might as well get your basketball talk in now Barb because there probably won’t be much for the boys in Green to talk about during the season without the caped crusader around to save the day. Anyway there’s not much to say on the Falcons thread…nothing to compare on paper or performance. It’s much more interesting to talk about the fourth place finisher in the MLC having a real chance to knock off the #1 seed in the 5 Creeks….oops….I mean 5 Rivers conference. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yea…you might as well get your basketball talk in now Barb because there probably won’t be much for the boys in Green to talk about during the season without the caped crusader around to save the day. Anyway there’s not much to say on the Falcons thread…nothing to compare on paper or performance. It’s much more interesting to talk about the fourth place finisher in the MLC having a real chance to knock off the #1 seed in the 5 Creeks….oops….I mean 5 Rivers conference. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

how hard are u gonna cry when east gets crushed by the devils friday night...?... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Again, I'll say that you are nuts thinking that it will happen. Greeneville isn't the same team in week 4. Can they be beat? Yes, but they could also be one of the teams in the 4th round no problem. And just imagine if our #4 knocked out your #1.............ah now that would be funny.

Again, I'll say that you are nuts thinking that it will happen. Greeneville isn't the same team in week 4. Can they be beat? Yes, but they could also be one of the teams in the 4th round no problem. And just imagine if our #4 knocked out your #1.............ah now that would be funny.

I think whats funny is how cap still thinks the mlc is gonna roll. I can't wait til SS plays west; there is gonna be a great game but if east can play south this week the same way they played the devils. Then that will make this a great game. I don't wanna be overconfident but the Greeneville team playing SE isn't the same as 3 years ago, plus were at home and were 5-0 there this year. I am gonna have to say Devils by 3tds