Greeneville Vs. Sullivan East

DevilMan03

theres nothing more annoying then a band member that is not even on the team talking crap to another team. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

i must say thats pretty darn low...wow i can't believe thats...nice digging... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i must say thats pretty darn low...wow i can't believe thats...nice digging... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I dont think we will be hearing much more out of the fluit blower /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Probably not man...wow thats so funny...so how far do u think we will make it tho man im saying bout 3rd round or deeper...???...

South will be tough no doubt about that but we know how to stop them. It would not surprise me if we are making a little road trip to Maryville on the 30th. If we do it this year is the year we will.

South will be tough no doubt about that but we know how to stop them. It would not surprise me if we are making a little road trip to Maryville on the 30th. If we do it this year is the year we will.

yea i believe we have a good chance to be goin to Maryville...but im not so sure bout next year we lose a lot of seniors 37 i believe to be exact...and we lose the men up front too...what ya think bout next year...

yea i believe we have a good chance to be goin to Maryville...but im not so sure bout next year we lose a lot of seniors 37 i believe to be exact...and we lose the men up front too...what ya think bout next year...

Next year will deff be a down year, i hope Greenway an Barner can keep things goint this year is going to be Greenway an Barners best year, they have alot of help this year an i dont think they will get anything close to that next year. now a cople years from now who knows. Do you know anything about the freshmen this year? anyone to look for next year?

Next year will deff be a down year, i hope Greenway an Barner can keep things goint this year is going to be Greenway an Barners best year, they have alot of help this year an i dont think they will get anything close to that next year. now a cople years from now who knows. Do you know anything about the freshmen this year? anyone to look for next year?

no i dont...i dont keep up with the freshman lol...but who knos next year cld be a good 1...

I dont think we will be hearing much more out of the fluit blower /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

First off, I never said I was on the team, or that I wasn't in the band. And I'm def. not embarrased about it. True, I don't play on the field, but I know football. I'd love to have a little chat with you about the game and see who knows more about it, and trust me, there isn't a bigger fan of their team than I am.

Sooo.....if you think me being in the band means anything except I have seen every South game the past 4 years, you are wrong. But if you really want to argue it out, head on over to the band thread and I'll be glad to take you to the woodshed.

First off, I never said I was on the team, or that I wasn't in the band. And I'm def. not embarrased about it. True, I don't play on the field, but I know football. I'd love to have a little chat with you about the game and see who knows more about it, and trust me, there isn't a bigger fan of their team than I am.

Sooo.....if you think me being in the band means anything except I have seen every South game the past 4 years, you are wrong. But if you really want to argue it out, head on over to the band thread and I'll be glad to take you to the woodshed.

haha like i said if you play the fluit dont talk crap on the football boards. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think your missing the point here.

You really don't have a valid point. The football thread is for talking about...whoa....football. Hey, whoa....no way....guess what I'm talking about? Football. Whew. That was rough. If I wanna talk band, I go to the band thread, I don't bring it up in here, so why should you? And like you said, I don't play, but I'm betting the majority of the members that talk on here don't play either. And if you say they used to, well, I used to play too.

So if you have a point, I don't get it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />