Greeneville Vs. Sullivan East

DevilMan03

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next Friday the Devils will have a turnaround again. Only this time it will be to turn their gear in for the season.

Yeah Yeah heard that one already geez band boy see i really could give a crap about saying anything to u b/c ur in the band. First off u wanna come in here and run ur mouth; thats not bad i can handle that. But for the most part ur in the band and see there is no place for ur mouth here. I don't care who u are. What kind of excuse is that I had to quit b/c i got a girlfriend and a job. To beat it all i bet ur one of those guys that spins a flag in the band anyways. Go to ur little thread and shut ur mouth. Your time will come in two more weeks

Yeah Yeah heard that one already geez band boy see i really could give a crap about saying anything to u b/c ur in the band. First off u wanna come in here and run ur mouth; thats not bad i can handle that. But for the most part ur in the band and see there is no place for ur mouth here. I don't care who u are. What kind of excuse is that I had to quit b/c i got a girlfriend and a job. To beat it all i bet ur one of those guys that spins a flag in the band anyways. Go to ur little thread and shut ur mouth. Your time will come in two more weeks

Haha, ur funny man. that stuff was between me and kevo, and its over now. lets talk football. But yeah, I think your time will come in either 2 or 9 days. so enjoy all the trashtalking you can until it is over. And for your information, i play trombone. in the band, which I am in. the BAND. Wow, that was embarassing

Haha, ur funny man. that stuff was between me and kevo, and its over now. lets talk football. But yeah, I think your time will come in either 2 or 9 days. so enjoy all the trashtalking you can until it is over. And for your information, i play trombone. in the band, which I am in. the BAND. Wow, that was embarassing

One time at band camp.......... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now this post right here bothers me. You should NOT be embarrassed to be in the band. I imagine you know that band programs in colleges give big ole scholarships all the time! Now man you need to learn right now that free college money is free money. And when you get to my age, that is real important like them senior citizens discounts. I too was embarrassed until I started savin money and hey no big deal. So you be proud to be in that band and get that scholarship money and then one day these boys will be working FOR you. I see big bucks in your future trombone man.

Now this post right here bothers me. You should NOT be embarrassed to be in the band. I imagine you know that band programs in colleges give big ole scholarships all the time! Now man you need to learn right now that free college money is free money. And when you get to my age, that is real important like them senior citizens discounts. I too was embarrassed until I started savin money and hey no big deal. So you be proud to be in that band and get that scholarship money and then one day these boys will be working FOR you. I see big bucks in your future trombone man.

Just so everyone knows, I was being sarcastic. I'm not really embarrased to be in band, I love it. even all the band jokes. haha