Rockwood vs. GP

Took

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me pikins me swing from trees and get killed by Fred and wilma cook u 4 dinner

your so easy to beat a caveman can do it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Me Fred wana meet this goatboy!!

Have him for dinner /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

You looked at GP schedule have you looked at Rockwoods? You give them a lot of credit. Lets see. Non Conference games against 3 Single A teams and 1 against a AAA team (who is sitting at the house watching playoff results). Just out of curiosity though do Coaches not make adjustments on Friday night? Do they not make offensive and defensive calls? I guess they should stay home out of the cold and the mud where GP waters down the field as you say.

Hey your right... the coaches do make changes and stuff but at the same time if the players dont change it then it dont matter.. EXECUTION.... thats the main word... If the players dont execute it dont matter.. The team that best executes will win.. its that simple... as for the schedule...

Yea your right its 3 A schools and a AAA school who is at home... Point being all 4 teams in my opinion could play toe to toe with GP and i'd say 3 of the 4 win.

I can't believe the crap being spouted by some of you people supporting Rockwood. Your team defeated 3 1A teams, one by only one point (and not a good Oneida team at that), a Sweetwater team that was down this season and two region teams with 1 win between them. Yes, you played a tougher schedule but you did not win any of the "tougher schedule" games. No one has actually discussed the match-ups or merits of the upcoming game. If the game hinged on trash talk by the fans, Rockwood would win hands down.

And on the "watering the field" issue, get a life. You certainly have no idea what you are talking about. The game, at all levels, have been played in all types of weather. Get a life.

Also, before you talk about the "academics" at Gatlinburg-Pittman, do some research. GP usually leads the state in National Merit Winners over all institutions, public and private.

You need to just sign off and stay off lol

FORGET THE SCHEDULE, RECORDS, AND THE ACADEMICS YA KEEP BRINGING UP FOR SOME REASON!

I realize academics are important and football is 2nd behind that but this is a sports website so quit talking bout how you rank high in the merit stuff... WE DONT CARE lol We coming to play football not have a debate or a math test.

The senior class for rockwood hasn't been anywhere in the playoffs since their freshman year. Only one of them played as a freshman and GP will get all they want and more from him. When it comes to post-season play the tigers know how to win under webber. He knows how to get the job done and he will get it done come friday night. Should be a diaper dandy but the tigers D is just to much for GP. Watch and see it will be muddy nasty and a fun one to watch. They couldn't get the job against webber in 04 and they will fail again this year. Webber knows how to win in the playoffs... Its that easy kids

And for the dumb ppl thats going to say well where has rockwood been the last couple years...

NOTE: I said in the playoffs he knows how to win so dont start running your mouth but us not making it the last couple yrs.