Dyer County vs. Frayser

JTrain5264

The roat is long boys, and you need to keep that swagger and gorget the ring. If it happens for either team in this happens for any team in this County good, but just let it happen and let your play do the talking not your opinion. it takes more then desire to win.......It takes talent, hard work, and most of all GOOD LUCK...Sometmes your best is not good enough, and you have got to go that extra mile.....The playoffs are goin to test you and give you everything you want. Keep your eyes on the prize and leave it all on the field. Understand what kind of mark you leave in the record books if you take this county somewhere is hasn't beenin 30 plus years..That goes for both teams

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for missing the Crockett game last friday. I was in martin seeing my lady friend. Don't get that chance often, but my guarantee is ill be at every playoff game no matter what. Let's do it Choctaws. Let's get past Frayser.

Hope the boys are ready to WORK HARD this week! Buckle down and get you priorities in order and your game mentality on cue!!This week give it all you have got to prepare for Frayser Fri. night. Now it is time to take it up a notch! GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang 64 i was beginnin' to think you were gonna jump ship on us ! I thougt you might've been pullin' for Crockett last Friday ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Seriously though Thanks for ALL you support ! Wish we ALL (Dyer Countians) could see things the same way until / if we meet again ! I ain't got Coach Renshaw lettin our CHOCTAWS take Frayser lightly !

LET THE GAMES BEGIN ! IT'S A BRAND NEW SEASON GUYS ! EVERYBODY IS 0 - 0 ! Best that you approach it that way !

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!! GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA! TRYIN TO BE FUNNY ARE YOU?? I CAN NOT JUMP THE "DC PRIDE" SHIP WHEN I HAVE SO MANY CHILDREN,GRANDS,MANY YEARS INVOLVED IN DYER COUNTY "DC PRIDE"= I KNOW ALL ABOUT THIS!. DC COACHES NOR PLAYERS WILL TAKE THIS GAME AS LIGHTLY. 73 YOUR RIGHT ITS A NEW SEASON 0-0 !!! ONE GAME AT A TIME YOUNG MEN !! ALL CHOCTAWS FOCUS,FOCUS,EXECUTE EXCUTE EXECUTE!!! GO CHOCTAWS!! GO TROJANS !!!

Sorry for missing the Crockett game last friday. I was in martin seeing my lady friend. Don't get that chance often, but my guarantee is ill be at every playoff game no matter what. Let's do it Choctaws. Let's get past Frayser.

YEP ! I should've known ! I KNEW somethin was wrong ! You need to get on your BOYZ ! The Choctaws weren't the only ones a bit outta sorts in the first quarter or quarter & a half ! We CAN NOT get where we want to playin like that first quarter ! Good job again by the coachin' staff to get adjustments made ! I read in the paper where Crockett sprung a few unexpected things on the Chocs ! But ..... thanks to the coaching staff & the Choctaws "BUCKLING DOWN" they were overcome ! That's what it's gonna take guys KEEP FINDIN' A WAY TO WIN ! Best you work just as hard this week as any all year ! Remember everybody is 0 - 0 in the WIN / LOSS COLUMN AGAIN ! In addition to the fact that you had best continue to build & GET BETTER EVERY WEEK if you want to reach your goals ! Sharpen your skills ............ ELIMINATE MISTAKES .............. COME EVEN CLOSER as a T-E-A-M ! DO things to get THERE and DON'T LOOK BACK! You'll have more than plenty of time for that when you get old like me ! It HAS been a GREAT RUN but CHOCTAWS THE PARTY'S JUST STARTIN"!

WORK HARD ........... FOCUS ................ ACCOUNTIBLITY (ACCEPT IT & DEMAND IT FROM YOUR T-E-A-M MATES) ! Y'ALL HAVE NO CLUE WHAT REAL FUN IS ! ....................... YET ! YOU GOTTA BE HUNGRY /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> ! YOU GOTTA WANT IT ! AND ......... YOU GOTTA WANT IT BAD ! BUT WANTIN' IT & BEIN' WILLIN' TO DO WHAT IT TAKES ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS ! EVERYBODY WANTS IT BUT FEW EVEN GET A TASTE OF IT ! Keep workin hard guys THAT'S WHAT GOT YOU TO THIS POINT ! DON'T ACCEPT ANY LESS FROM YOURSELF OR YOUR T-E-A-M MATES ! I PROMISE YOU IT IS SWEET !

Come Fri. night you best better believe Frayser will come hungry for a win! With a 1-9 record this is their redemption time!! Prepare, Focus and DON"T LET UP!! YOU HAVE PUT US ON THE MAP!!!!!! NOW LET'S BURN IT ON THERE!!!!!!!!! PROUD of YOU CHOCTAWS!!!! GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!

Frayser couldn't beat Obion . How did they even get in ? Will's dad ,

Well, I think that there's somethin' wrong with a one win team gettin into the play off as well. That seems wrong with teams like Crockett & others out there that CAN compete ! TSSAA ..... go figure ! BUT ........ that doesn't make 'em any LESS DANGEROUS ! Everybody is 0 - 0 in the W / L columns now !

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!

HA! TRYIN TO BE FUNNY ARE YOU?? I CAN NOT JUMP THE "DC PRIDE" SHIP WHEN I HAVE SO MANY CHILDREN,GRANDS,MANY YEARS INVOLVED IN DYER COUNTY "DC PRIDE"= I KNOW ALL ABOUT THIS!. DC COACHES NOR PLAYERS WILL TAKE THIS GAME AS LIGHTLY. 73 YOUR RIGHT ITS A NEW SEASON 0-0 !!! ONE GAME AT A TIME YOUNG MEN !! ALL CHOCTAWS FOCUS,FOCUS,EXECUTE EXCUTE EXECUTE!!! GO CHOCTAWS!! GO TROJANS !!!

Just pokin' fun 64 ! Don't get your feathers ruffled ! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I know your heart is with BOTH our Dyer County teams ! We are PROUD OF 'EM ........ AIN'T WE ! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> When is the last time both were ranked in the "Top Five" ! I'm thinkin' early mid seventies ! AND ......... I'm thinkin' NEVER in the same classification.

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!! GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRAYSER BEAT HILLCREST LAST GAME OF THE YEAR OR DYERSBURG WOULD BE PLAYING HILLCREST AND DC WOULD PLAY TREZEVANT! ALL MEMPHIS REGION 8-3AAA TEAMS SHOULD BE WELL REGARDED AS POTENTAIL THREATS TO BEAT ANY/ ALL OUR REGION 7-3AAA TEAMS . ALWAYS RESPECT YOUR OPPONTENT! "ONE GAME "AT A TIME REGION 7-3AA TEAMS. NEVER EVER GIVE UP NO MATTER THE DIFFICULTIES YOU MAY INCUR DURING ANY GAME ! GO TROJANS! GO CHOCTAWS !! GO TOMCATS!! GO TIGERS!

Just pokin' fun 64 ! Don't get your feathers ruffled ! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I know your heart is with BOTH our Dyer County teams ! We are PROUD OF 'EM ........ AIN'T WE ! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> When is the last time both were ranked in the "Top Five" ! I'm thinkin' early mid seventies ! AND ......... I'm thinkin' NEVER in the same classification.

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!! GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT WORRY 73 , YES WE ARE ALL "VERY PROUD" OF BOTH OUR COUNTY TEAMS ! ITS BEEN AWHILE SINCE BOTH HAVE BEEN RANKED HIGH IN THE SAME YEAR BUT NOT IN THE SAME CLASSIFACTION...BOTH TEAMS BEST FOCUS "ONLY" ON THE GAME THEY PLAY THIS WEEK ..EACH WEEK MOVING ON TOWARDS THE PRIZE THEY BOTH DESIRE.! GO TROJANS ! GO CHOCTAWS !!