Wilson Central @ Coffee Co.

catwomen1992

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then don't show up. The atheltic dept. can do without your $7 ... you my friend are nothing short of a moron. Get out from behind that screen name and tell some of the players that face-to-face. Anybody can talk a big game behind a computer. Go play in traffic.

As for the game. It really all depends on if the Raiders can get up after a tough loss last week. If they do, it will be closer than last time. I've heard WC has a coupla injuries, not sure how accurate that is. If CC doesn't rebound immediately, it could get ugly.

WC does have a couple injuries but that is only in the secondary. as for the game i think there is just too much speed for WC. i dont have a prediction about the score but WC wins.

Honestly I feel that Wilson Central can go all the way. Look at this Smyrna very well could get put out this friday and as everyone knows Riverdale only beat Laverge by 1 point. So why not it is going to be a battle. Who ever wins out of the Region 3 Region 4 deal is going to go all the way and have a very good chance at state. Good luck Wildcats go get you a Red Raider.

My Picks

I feel we can beat Lincolin Co.

Cookville over Smyrna

WC over CC

Riverdale over Warren in a close one again

Honestly I feel that Wilson Central can go all the way. Look at this Smyrna very well could get put out this friday and as everyone knows Riverdale only beat Laverge by 1 point. So why not it is going to be a battle. Who ever wins out of the Region 3 Region 4 deal is going to go all the way and have a very good chance at state. Good luck Wildcats go get you a Red Raider.

My Picks

Cookville over Smyrna

WC over CC

Did you just say the Riverdale Warren County game was going to be close? ... 49-0.

My Picks

Cookville over Smyrna

WC over CC

Nothing that happened in the regular season matters now! Playoffs baby! its a whole new season everyone is o-o and anything can happen! No one can be overlooked by anyone and if any team thinks they can do that they will be watching from the side lines the rest of the playoffs! And will only be able to dream about next year!

Nothing that happened in the regular season matters now! Playoffs baby! its a whole new season everyone is o-o and anything can happen! No one can be overlooked by anyone and if any team thinks they can do that they will be watching from the side lines the rest of the playoffs! And will only be able to dream about next year!

that is a true statement and i wouldnt doubt that the coaches across the state are telling their kids that

Rest assured, overlook will not occur! The coaches from Wilson County (Lebanon and WC) always feel like odd-man out in Region 4-5A. The Rutherford schools dominate most everything in the league................everything!

Lebanon hit an injury streak that hampered them; they have some pretty good solid team......I expect them to rematch with Smyrna.

Wilson Central ( ya'll know; the unanimous pick for last place in Region 4-5A) is another good solid team with some really good skill players and I think they will have a good shot at beating CC again..............the Cats feel so good about their return from the "DEAD ZONE" that they will overlook no one. *note CC is a very good rushing football team and can ball-control a game. If they win; it will be a rematch with Riverdale.

Play-of time is great and exciting IF you are participating.... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Great post and good points Otter! Isn't high school footbal the greatest! Playoffs? Did you say Playoffs? Playoffs? I still crack up when I see the ole NFL coach in that post game interview.

Central will win again. Not even a close one. Riverdale will nock Central out of the playoffs tho.

Central is focused on CC not Riverdale, next week is next week this week is the week. DUB-C gets it done agian!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />